Diggz Xenon is one of the most powerful and useful Kodi Builds. Team Xenon is seen as very active nowadays. Most of all, the Kodi build works with most of the operating systems like Android, iOS, Mac, and Windows. Also, the build works very well on devices like FireTV Sticks and Raspberry Pi.
Like other Kodi addons, Diggz Xenon also has different sections like Music, Movies, Sports Reality Shows, and many more.
In this guide, we will learn how to install Diggz Xenon build on Kodi. Let’s start.
1. First of all, open the Kodi and navigate to “Settings” icon
2. Go to “File Manager”
3. Click on “Add Source” option
4. Thereafter, click on “None”
5. A text box will be there, just enter the URL as http://diggzrepo.ddns.net/.
6. Now, you need to enter the name, you can enter anything or just enter “DIGGZ”
WARNING! A VPN IS REQUIRED
Free streaming of copyrighted Videos, Movies, Music or any other content online is an illegal activity. It is hard to determine the copyrighted content, and unknowingly, if you get caught streaming copyrighted content, you may face legal proceedings or penalties.
Undoubtedly, Government agencies continuously monitor streaming activities. They can reach you through your IP address and location.
Hence, I strongly advise you to use PrivateInternetAccess VPN. Because PrivateInternetAccess VPN hides your IP Address and you remain anonymous. Also, it bypasses Geo-Restrictions, Bandwidth Throttling, etc.
Moreover, it has unbreakable 256-bit military-grade encryption that encrypts your internet connection and makes your streaming activities private. So that you remain 100% invisible.
7. Then select “add-ons” from the home page of the Kodi
8. Choose the “add-on browser icon” located on the Top-Left corner
Install From Zip File
9. Then click on “Install from zip file”
10. Choose “DIGGZ” from the dialogue box
12. Then, click on “Install_wizard”
11. Another box appears, there you click on “repository.diggz-4.0.zip”
12. Soon, after some time a pop-up message appears stating that “Diggz Repository Add-on Installed”
13. Then, click on “Install from Repository” option
14. Select the second option named as “Diggz Repository”
15. From there choose “Program Add-ons”
16. Then click on “The Chef Leia Wizard”
17. On the bottom right there is an option “Install”, just click on it
18. After some time “The Chef Wizard Add-on Installed” message appears
19. Then you will have two options “Dismiss” and “Remind Me Later”, simply click on “Dismiss”
20. Click on “Continue” and then “Build Menu”
21. A list of Kodi builds will appear, select “Diggz Xenon (v18.7)”(You may have a different version)
22. There you have two options “Fresh Install” or “Standard Install”. I suggest go for the “Fresh Install” option
23. A pop up appears, just click on “Continue”
24. Now wait, while the Xenon build gets downloaded and installed
25. Click on “OK” button. Kodi will restart and you have the Xenon Kodi build ready to use
Enjoy the streaming.