- Diggz Xenon
- Installation Steps
- Install From Zip File
- How to Uninstall Diggz Xenon Build
- Diggz Xenon Not Working Reason
- Why does an Invalid Diggz Repo URL Error Occur?
- What are the Adult Addons on Diggz Xenon Build?
- Does Diggz Xenon Work on Xbox?
- Diggz Xenon Kodi Build Alternatives
- Is Diggz Xenon Build Safe to Use?
- What is the Diggz Xenon Nexus Adults Only Password?
- What is the latest Diggz Xenon Build?
- How do I find the Diggz Xenon .apk file?
In this guide, we will learn how to install the Diggz Xenon Kodi Build on Kodi 20.2 Nexus and Kodi 19 Matrix. Diggz Xenon is one of the most useful Kodi Builds from the Chef Wizard of Diggz repository which is one of the best Kodi repositories in 2023. In short, we call the Diggz repository as Diggz repo.
Popular add-ons of the Diggz Xenon Build are Scrubs, Twisted, Fido, Asgard, 4K, Rising Tides, Magic Dragon, Falcon, Homelander, Aerial, Pluto TV, The Crew, TempTV, STIRR, TubiTV, etc. Diggz mainly focuses on movies, sports, and TV shows.
Nowadays, Team Xenon is very active and carries out regular updates. For example, a few days back, Diggz xenon was not working; however, developers upgraded Diggz Xenon, and now it works fine.
I have personally installed Diggz Build on my Firestick Max and it works fine. Even it works fine on Firestick 4K, Lite, and Fire TV Cube. Most of all this Kodi Build works great on streaming devices like Roku, Chromecast, Nvidia Shield, Apple TV, Raspberry Pi, Android, iOS, Mac, Linux, and Windows.
Like other Kodi Builds, Diggz Xenon has many movie sections like action, adventure, animation, comedy, crime, documentary, drama, family, fantasy, history, horror, etc. Also, you can watch movies related to Romance, Science Fiction, Thriller, etc.
Diggz Xenon Build has many options like Skin settings, Kodi settings, Weather settings, Music, Arcade, Favourites, Debrid Zone, TV Guide, etc.
Moreover, you can enjoy free and plus versions of Diggz Xenon. However, you need a Real-Debrid subscription to enjoy streaming on Diggz Xenon Plus.
Attention! Before You Move Ahead.
I want to warn you that whatever you stream online is visible to the Government, ISPs, and Third Parties. Personally, I dislike someone snooping on my online activities.
Hence, I suggest using the most secure VPN, i.e. IPVanish VPN which has military-grade encryption. Also, IPVanish enables buffering-free streaming, hides your IP address and location, and bypasses geo-restrictions and bandwidth throttling.
Black Friday Offer: Save 81%: Only $2.49/Month
Note:- Streaming copyrighted content without a license is illegal and may land you in legal trouble. VPNHacks.com does not encourage piracy in any way.
Let’s start installing Diggz Xenon Build step by step on Firestick:
1. First of all, open the Kodi and navigate to the “Settings” icon
2. Go to “File Manager”
3. Click on the “Add Source” option
4. After that, click on “None”
5. A blank text box will be there
6. Enter the URL as
http://diggzrepo.ddns.net/ http://diggz1.me/diggzrepo, which is the Diggz repository address
7. After that, you need to enter a media source name
8. A blank text box appears. You need to enter the media source name
9. You can enter anything or enter “DIGGZ”
10. Click on the “OK” button.
11. Then select “add-ons” from the home page of the Kodi
12. After that, choose the “add-on browser icon” located in the Top-Left corner
Install From Zip File
13. Then click on “Install from zip file”
14. A warning pop-up appears to update the add-on manually; click on “Yes”
15. Choose “DIGGZ” from the dialogue box
16. Then, click on “Install_Nexus_20_Repo”
17. Another box appears there you click on “repository.diggznexus.zip”
18. Soon, a pop-up message appears stating that “Diggz Repository Add-on Installed”, then click on the “Install from Repository” option
19. Select the second option named “Diggz Nexus Repository”
20. From there, choose “Program Add-ons”
21. Then click on “ChefNexus Wizard”
22. On the bottom right, there is an option “Install”; click on it.
23. A message for add-on installation confirmation appears; click “OK”
24. After some time “ChefNexus Wizard Add-on Installed” message appears, then click on “Build Menu”
25. Then you will have two options, “Dismiss” and “Remind Me Later”, click on “Dismiss”
26. A list of Kodi builds appear; select “Diggz Xenon Nexus Version X.X”, where X.X denotes the version
27. There you have an option “(ChefWizard) Install”; click on it
28. A pop-up appears to confirm the installation; click on “Yes, Install”
29. Now wait while the Diggz Xenon Free Plus build gets downloaded and installed
30. Click on the “OK” button. Kodi will restart, and you will have the Xenon Kodi build ready to use
Enjoy the streaming.
How to Uninstall Diggz Xenon Build
Sometimes, you may get irritated and want the default Kodi screen back. So, you should delete the Kodi folder on your device located at the following location.
- Firestick ()- Android/data/org.xbmc.kodi/files/.kodi
- Windows- C:\Users\USER_NAME\AppData\Roaming\Kodi
- iOS- /private/var/mobile/Library/Preferences/Kodi
- Linux- ~/.kodi
- Note:- to delete the Kodi folder from Linux just run the command “rm -rf“
- Mac- /Users/USER_NAME/Library/Application Support/Kodi
- TVOS- /private/var/mobile/Library/Preferences/Kodi
Diggz Xenon Not Working Reason
Many of the Kodi users reported that Diggz is not working. Also, most users reported the problem is with Diggz xenon plus. Currently, I checked the path for the Diggz Xenon repository. I found that the Diggz Xenon build is working fine. The path for the Diggz repo is http://grumpeh.aion.feralhosting.com/repo/.
Sometimes Diggz Xenon does not work because the Diggz repository server goes down. In that case, you cannot download the content from the server. So, the solution is to try after some time. Indeed, Diggz xenon is a perfect Kodi Nexus Build for Firestick, Roku, Nvidia Shield, Chromecast, Apple TV, Raspberry Pi, etc.
Why does an Invalid Diggz Repo URL Error Occur?
Invalid Diggz URL error occurs because you must be entering the wrong path for the Diggz repository; ensure you enter the correct path, and the path does not include any unnecessary space. Enter any of the following Diggz repository paths
What are the Adult Addons on Diggz Xenon Build?
Some popular adult add-ons of Diggz Xenon Build are Adult 18+, AdultHideout, BewbsandBeer, CB20, Cumination, Fido Adult, SC19, and VideoDevil.
Does Diggz Xenon Work on Xbox?
No, Diggz Xenon doesn’t work on Xbox because Microsoft does not allow enabling emulator tool that is compulsory for Diggz Xenon Build to work.
Diggz Xenon Kodi Build Alternatives
Some popular Diggz Xenon Kodi Build alternatives are Onyx, DaButcher, Grindhouse, No Limits Magic, Spaced Out, Luxray, Neuromancer, Slamious, Misfit Mods Lite, The Joker, etc. Additionally, you can choose any Build from the top Kodi Builds list published on our website.
Is Diggz Xenon Build Safe to Use?
Diggz Xenon Build has been around us for a long time. Diggz Xenon Build belongs to the Diggz Xenon Repository. We tested the repository on Virustotal.com and found no malicious code in the Diggz repository. So, it is a safe and trusted Build to use.
What is the Diggz Xenon Nexus Adults Only Password?
For the latest Diggz Xenon Nexus “Adults only” section, the password is “69“. If you have an older version of Diggz Xenon (Matrix or Leia) then the password is “1234“.
What is the latest Diggz Xenon Build?
Diggz Live TV Plus, DiggzFlix Netflix, Flex by Bladez, and Diggz Fantastic are the latest Diggz Xenon Builds and perfectly work with Kodi Nexus and Matrix.
How do I find the Diggz Xenon .apk file?
You do not need to install the APK file; you can install the Diggz Xenon Build on Kodi using the Diggz repository URL i.e., http://grumpeh.aion.feralhosting.com/repo/.
Diggz Xenon Kodi Build was released in 2017.
Apart from Diggz Xenon, Chef Nexus Wizard offers Bladez, DiggFlix Netflix Clone, Diggz Xenon Plus, and Diggz Xenon Free Builds.
You can also use the http://diggz1.me/diggz19/ URL to install Diggz Xenon Build.
Xenon Light includes many settings to access, including add-ons, services, players, skin, media, and games.
Diggz Xenon Build has various movie subcategories to stream, like Trending Today, Upcoming, Most Voted, Trending This Week, Top Rated, Watchlist, Popular, and, In Theaters.
The original size of the Diggz Xenon Build is approximately 400MB.
- No Limits Magic Build
- Gloom Build
- Luxray Build
- Misfit Mods Build
- Spaced Out Build
- Streamline Build
- Grindhouse Build
- Doomzday Build
Before you start streaming on Firestick Apps/Websites, I would like to warn you once again that we do not know from where these Apps, Websites, Kodi Repositories, Wizards, Builds, and Addons fetch the streams.
The content you stream on Firestick Apps may be copyrighted and may land you in legal trouble even if you stream them unintentionally. Most of all, ISPs, Government, and authorized companies may monitor your online activities like streaming copyrighted movies, videos, TV shows, live shows, animes, etc.
To stay protected, and to get an exceptional streaming experience, I suggest you use IPVanish which is the fastest, most secure, and military-grade encryption VPN for Firestick. In addition, IPVanish hides your original IP address, encrypts your internet connection, and bypasses bandwidth throttling and geo-restrictions.
I have been personally using IPVanish for a couple of years and what I can say is that IPVanish is the best VPN for Firestick Apps in all aspects for all devices because the VPN unlocks geo-restricted streams and enhances my streaming experience.
Disclaimer: VPNHacks.com does not support or encourage piracy and copyright infringements in any form. You should abide by the rules and regulations in your country. We just want to protect you because sometimes you may end up streaming copyrighted content unintentionally.
Taking an IPVanish VPN Subscription is really simple.
1. First, subscribe to IPVanish by clicking here.
Most of all, IPVanish comes with a 30-day money-back guarantee. You can get a full refund if you are unsatisfied (I do not think you will be) with IPVanish, and they do not ask for any reason.
2. Once you subscribe to IPVanish, download the IPVanish app and open it. Enter your e-mail and password and click the “Log In” button.
3. Once you are signed in, select the VPN Server location that you want to connect to and click on the connect option.
4. After that, you will see that your IP address has been changed. This way, you can protect your privacy and have an exceptional streaming experience.