In this article, we will learn how to install the FEN addon on Kodi. The installation process is the same for Android Boxes, Firestick, Fire TV, iOS, Android TV, Linux, MAC, Windows, etc. FEN addon is the new addon, and among the best Kodi addons, mainly known for TV shows and movies with high quality streaming links. Surely, the addon is one of the fastest Kodi addons because it is a lightweight addon.
The FEN addon is a multi-source addon and belongs to Tikipeter’s repository, it is similar to Exodus redux addon. The biggest challenge in streaming is buffering, integrating real-debrid with this addon helps you overcome this problem. It is vital to mention that the integration of real-debrid allows the inclusion of torrent links, so streaming using a VPN is highly needed. I strongly advise using a PrivateIntenetAccess VPN that has solid military-grade encryption.
WARNING! A VPN IS REQUIRED
Free streaming of copyrighted Videos, Movies, Music, or any other content online is an illegal activity. It is hard to determine the copyrighted content, and unknowingly, if you get caught streaming copyrighted content, you may face legal proceedings or penalties.
Surely, Government agencies continuously monitor streaming activities. They can easily reach you through your IP address and location.
Hence, I fully advise you to use PrivateInternetAccess VPN. Because PrivateInternetAccess VPN hides your IP Address and you remain anonymous. Also, it bypasses Geo-Restrictions, Bandwidth Throttling, etc.
Moreover, it has unbreakable 256-bit military-grade encryption that encrypts your internet connection and makes your streaming activities private. So that you remain 100% invisible.
In addition to real-debrid, FEN addon also supports Furk, Easynews, and Trakt. Most of all, the addon is regularly updated, and being expanded with additional search options and filters. Let’s install the FEN addon step by step.
FEN Kodi addon installation steps.
Table of Contents
Enable Installation from Unknown Sources
1. Click on the gear icon to open the “settings“.
2. Enable “Unknown sources“, if not already enabled.
3. Once you click on the radio button, a warning popup appears, just click on “Yes“. Because the FEN Kodi addon is safe to install.
Add FEN Addon Installation Source
4. Thereafter, go to “File manager“.
5. Select “Add source“.
6. Click on “<None>“.
7. A popup asking to enter the media path appears.
8. Enter media location for the FEN Kodi addon i.e. https://tikipeter.github.io. Then click “OK“.
9. Click on the field asking for media source name.
10. Give a name to the media source, you can enter anything that you want. I entered “FEN”. Click “OK”.
11. Again click on “OK”.
12. Thereafter, click on “Add-ons”.
Install FEN Addon from Zip File
13. Select “Install from zip file”, the second last option.
14. Select “FEN”.
15. Then click on repository.tikipeter-0.0.5.zip file. Your version may be different. Click “OK”.
16. A message stating “Tikpeter’s Repository Add-on installed” appears after some time.
17. Click on “Install from repository”.
18. Select “Tikipeter’s Repository”.
19. Select “Video add-ons”.
20. Choose “Fen”.
21. On the bottom-right side, click on the “install” button.
22. A popup to install additional add-ons of the FEN addon appears. Click “OK“.
23. A series of messages appear viz. “Tiki Artwork Add-on installed“.
24. OpenScrapers Module Add-on installed.
25. Fen Add-on installed.
26. Once the FEN addon installation is complete, go to “Add-ons“. On the right side, FEN addon’s icon appears.
Use FEN Add-on after Installation
27. Click on the icon to open the FEN add-on.
28. A Fen Changelog dialogue box appears.
29. Thereafter, you find various categories like Movies, TV Shows, Search, Discover, Popular People, Favourites, Subscriptions, Kodi Library, Downloads, My Lists, My Services, etc. You can choose any one of them. I clicked on TV Shows.
30. Sub categories of TV Shows appear. Select any one of them. I selected “Trending”.
31. Select any one of the TV Shows and start streaming.
Finally, the FEN Kodi add-on installation is complete.