In this tutorial, we will learn how to install Chameleon Dabutcher Kodi build in minutes. This tutorial is going to be useful for the installation of the Dabutcher Kodi build on any Kodi-supported platform viz. Amazon Firestick, Android Box, Nividia Shield Pro, Raspberry Pi, etc.
Leading in the best Kodi builds, Dabutcher build Chameleon has a large number of categories and streaming options. Moreover, the Dabutcher Kodi build has an attractive layout and user-friendly options. Further, we will install the Chameleon Kodi build in the next steps.
WARNING! A VPN IS REQUIREDCurrently, your IP address 188.8.131.52 is visible to everyone.
Indeed, ISPs, Governments, Application/Addon Developers can monitor your online activities. Hence, I wholly advise you to use the most secure VPN, i.e., ExpressVPN, because ExpressVPN hides your IP Address and Location. Also, it bypasses Geo-Restrictions, Bandwidth Throttling, etc.
ExpressVPN has unbreakable 256-bit military-grade encryption that encrypts your internet connection and makes your online activities private so that you remain 100% invisible.
Install Dabutcher (Chameleon) Kodi Build
The installation process is quite easy, let’s start.
1. Open the Kodi settings.
2. Thereafter, click System.
3. Now, in this step, we will enable the installation of unknown sources. So, go to the Add-ons button and click on it.
4. By default, the unknown sources option is disabled, so click on the radio button as mentioned in the screenshot below.
5. When you click on the radio button, a warning popup appears, simply click on the Yes button, as Dabutcher Kodi builds are reportedly safe to use.
6. This dialogue box will close.
7. Thereafter, click on File manager.
8. Once you click on the File manager option, you will find the following options, then click on Add source.
9. Then, click on <None>.
10. A text box appears asking to enter the paths or browse for the Dabutcher media locations.
11. Enter the media source location as http://dabutcher.org/repo
12. Now, slide down and put the cursor in the media source field, delete the repo.
13. Enter the media source name as db, so that you can easily remember this. Then click OK.
14. Now, come back and look for option Add-ons.
15. Click on Add-ons.
16. Thereafter, click on Install from zip file.
17. A popup appears and warns for a manual update of the Dabutcher add-ons. Click the Yes option.
18. Now, you will be able to see the media source name that you have defined earlier. So, double click on db.
19. Then click on the repository.dab-1.3.zip file.
20. Soon you will see a message on the top-right corner stating “DaButhcer Repository Add-on installed“. Remember, you might have to wait for some time till the installation message appears.
21. Thereafter, click on Install from repository.
22. Click on the second option DaButcher Repository.
23. Then click on Program add-ons.
24. Moving ahead, click on DaB 19 Wizard option.
25. Now, you will find many options in the next window as mentioned below in the screenshot. Have a glance at the bottom-right corner and click on the Install button.
26. Now, wait for some time till you get another message stating “DaB 19 Wizard 11 packages cleared.” and click the OK button.
27. Move the mouse towards the left side of the screen and click on the CLOSE button.
28. The following screen will appear as soon as you click on the close button.
29. Now, go to the Kodi home screen and click on the Add-ons option.
30. Then click on Program add-ons, on the right side you will find the Dab 19 Wizard icon, just select the option.
31. Now there are many options like Build Menu, Maintenance, Fresh Start, Notification, Settings, etc. Click on Build Menu.
Chameleon Build Installation
32. Click on the very first menu i.e. Chameleon Build for 19 Version 1.2, your version might be different.
33. Then, another popup titled “Chameleon Build for 19 Version 1.2” gives a message “The wizard is ready to install your build“. You click on the Continue button.
34. Another message pops up “Do you wish to clear all data before installing“, click on the Fresh Start button.
35. Again a message appears stating “Are you sure you wish to clear all data? This action cannot be undone.“, click on FreshStart.
36. Just wait for some time till the files and folders get deleted.
37. Now, Chameleon Build for 19 Version 1.2 will start downloading the build.
38. A message appears as “Extracting files“.
39. A message appears as “Install Complete. Click OK to Force Close Kodi“. Click OK, as soon as you click on OK, Kodi will close.
40. That’s all, installation is complete.
Finally, you have successfully installed the Dabutcher and Chameleon build.