Rising Tides Addon
This article will guide you on installing the Rising Tides Kodi add-on on Kodi 20.1 Nexus. This guide is helpful if you use Kodi on any device, viz. Firestick, Firestick 4K, Firestick 4K Max, Firestick Cube, Raspberry Pi, iOS, macOS, tvOS, Google Chromecast, Android boxes, PCs, etc.
If you are a sports lover and love watching sports on Kodi, the Rising Tides Kodi add-on is for you. Rising Tides offers content from various popular and Live sports channels. Most of all, the add-on community is very active and regularly pushes updates.
You can stream live sports events, including Football and PPV events. In addition, rising Tides enables you to stream content from channels viz—Real Madrid, NBA TV, Eurosports, NHL Network, etc.
Rising Tides Kodi Addon Installation Steps
1. Open Settings on Kodi.
2. After that, go to the System.
3. From the left pane, select the Add-ons option.
I want to warn you that whatever you stream online is visible to the Government, ISPs, and Third Parties. Following are some of your details:-
IP Address: 220.127.116.11 Location: Virginia US ISP: AS14618 Amazon.com, Inc.
You must be aware that streaming copyrighted content without a license is illegal and may land you in legal trouble.
I urge you to comply with the rules and regulations in your country, but what if you land up streaming illegal content unintentionally?
Hence, I suggest using the most secure VPN, i.e., IPVanish which has military-grade encryption. In addition, IPVanish enables buffering-free streaming, hides your IP address, Location, and bypasses the geo-restrictions and bandwidth throttling.
4. Enable the Unknown Sources radio button.
5. Click on the Yes button when a warning popup appears.
6. Then, the dialogue box will close.
7. Navigate and click on the File Manager option.
Add Rising Tides Installation Source
8. Click on Add source button.
9. Choose <None> button.
10. A text box appears asking to enter the media location for the Rising Tides add-on.
11. Enter the media location as https://mullafabz.xyz/Repository/K19.
12. Then, move down and click on the media source field.
13. You will have a pre-typed media source name as K19; delete it and name the media source name as “risingtides“. After that, click the OK button.
14. Again, click on the OK button.
15. The dialogue box will close.
16. In the next step, click on the Add-ons button.
Install Rising Tides From Zip File
17. Click on Install from zip file.
18. A warning popup for the update appears; click the Yes button.
19. You will have many options depending on your device. So, here click on risingtides.
20. In the next step, click on repository.Rising.Tides.zip.
21. Wait for some time, and you will get a message “Rising Tides Repository Add-on installed“.
Rising Tides Install From Repository
22. Next, click on the Install from repository option.
23. Moving ahead in the Rising Tides Kodi add-on installation steps, click on the Rising Tides Repository option.
24. Once you click on the option Rising Tides Repository, it may take some time to load the options.
25. Next, click on the Video add-ons option.
26. After that, select the option Rising Tides.
27. On the bottom-right corner, click on the Install button.
28. A popup will appear asking to install additional add-ons; click on the OK button.
29. After some time, you will get a message “Rising Tides Add-on installed“.
30. Now, the Rising Tides add-on installation is complete. Just go to Kodi’s home screen and start streaming the sports events.
Streaming of copyrighted content without consent on the Rising Tides Kodi add-on is illegal. Therefore, I always advise using a good VPN.
I have personally streamed sports events of football, basketball, baseball, rugby, boxing, etc. There are even more sports categories you can stream.
Yes, you can install and use the Rising Tides add-on on Kodi for free.
Sometimes, when you do not enter the repository link correctly, it may not work. So, check for the spelling and correct repository URL.
Sports add-ons like cCloud TV, ESPN3, and SportsDevil are the close competitors of the Rising Tides add-on because these add-ons offer a huge number of sports events replays.
Before you start streaming on Kodi, I would like to warn you once again that we do not know the source of Kodi Repositories, Wizards, Builds, and Addons and from where they fetch the streams.
The content you stream on Kodi may be copyrighted and may land you in legal trouble because ISPs, Government, and authorized companies may monitor your online activities like streaming copyrighted movies, videos, TV shows, live shows, animes, etc.
To stay protected, and to get an exceptional streaming experience, I suggest you use IPVanish which is the fastest, most secure, and military-grade encryption VPN on the planet. In addition, IPVanish hides your original IP address, and encrypts your internet connection, bypasses bandwidth throttling and geo-restrictions.
I have been personally using IPVanish for a couple of years and what I can say is IPVanish is the best VPN in all aspects for all devices. I did not face any problems with any app or device.
Note: VPNHacks.com does not support or encourage piracy and copyright infringements in any form. You should abide by the rules and regulations in your country. We just want to protect you because sometimes you may land up streaming copyrighted content unintentionally.
IPVanish Hot Deal: Subscribe for as low as $3.33/Month
Taking an IPVanish VPN Subscription is really simple.
1. First, subscribe to IPVanish by clicking here.
Most of all IPVanish comes with a 30-day money-back guarantee. You can get a full refund if you are not satisfied (I do not think you will be) with IPVanish and they do not ask for any reason.
2. Once you subscribe IPVanish, download the IPVanish app and open it. Enter your e-mail and password and click on the “Log In” button.
3. Once you are signed in, select the VPN Server location that you want to connect to and click on the connect option.
4. After that, you will see that your IP address has been changed. That’s all. Have a safe streaming.