This article will guide you on installing the Rising Tides Kodi add-on on Kodi 20.2 Nexus. This guide is helpful if you use Kodi on any device, viz. Firestick, Firestick 4K, Firestick 4K Max, Firestick Cube, Raspberry Pi, iOS, macOS, tvOS, Google Chromecast, Android boxes, PCs, etc.
If you are a sports lover and love watching sports on Kodi, the Rising Tides Kodi add-on is for you. Rising Tides offers content from various popular and Live sports channels. Most of all, the add-on community is very active and regularly pushes updates.
You can stream live sports events, including Football and PPV events. In addition, Rising Tides enables you to stream content from channels viz—Real Madrid, NBA TV, Eurosports, NHL Network, etc.
Attention! Before You Move Ahead.
I want to warn you that whatever you stream online is visible to the Government, ISPs, and Third Parties. Personally, I dislike someone snooping on my online activities.
Hence, I suggest using the most secure VPN, i.e. IPVanish VPN which has military-grade encryption. Also, IPVanish enables buffering-free streaming, hides your IP address and location, and bypasses geo-restrictions and bandwidth throttling.
Black Friday Offer: Save 81%: Only $2.49/Month
Note:- Streaming copyrighted content without a license is illegal and may land you in legal trouble. VPNHacks.com does not encourage piracy in any way.
Rising Tides Kodi Addon Installation Steps
1. Open “Settings” on Kodi.
2. After that, go to the “System“.
3. From the left pane, select the “Add-ons” option.
4. Enable the “Unknown Sources” radio button.
5. Click on the “Yes“ button when a warning popup appears.
6. Then, the dialogue box will close.
7. Navigate and click on the “File Manager” option.
Add Rising Tides Installation Source
8. Click on “Add source” button.
9. Choose “<None>” button.
10. A text box appears asking to enter the “media location for the Rising Tides” add-on.
11. Enter the media location as “https://mullafabz.xyz/Repository/K19“.
12. Then, move down and click on the “media source” field.
13. You will have a pre-typed media source name as “K19“; delete it and name the media source name as “risingtides“. After that, click the “OK“ button.
14. Again, click on the “OK“ button.
15. The dialogue box will close.
16. In the next step, click on the “Add-ons” button.
Install Rising Tides From Zip File
17. Click on “Install from zip file“.
18. A warning popup for the update appears; click the “Yes” button.
19. You will have many options depending on your device. So, here click on “risingtides“.
20. In the next step, click on “repository.Rising.Tides.zip“.
21. Wait for some time, and you will get a message “Rising Tides Repository Add-on installed“.
Rising Tides Install From Repository
22. Next, click on the “Install from repository” option.
23. Moving ahead in the Rising Tides Kodi add-on installation steps, click on the “Rising Tides Repository” option.
24. Once you click on the option “Rising Tides Repository“, it may take some time to load the options.
25. Next, click on the “Video add-ons” option.
26. After that, select the option “Rising Tides“.
27. On the bottom-right corner, click on the “Install” button.
28. A popup will appear asking to install additional add-ons; click on the “OK” button.
29. After some time, you will get a message “Rising Tides Add-on installed“.
30. Now, the Rising Tides add-on installation is complete. Just go to Kodi’s home screen and start streaming the sports events.
Streaming of copyrighted content without consent on the Rising Tides Kodi add-on is illegal.
I have personally streamed sports events of football, basketball, baseball, rugby, boxing, etc. There are even more sports categories you can stream.
Yes, you can install and use the Rising Tides add-on on Kodi for free.
Sometimes, when you do not enter the repository link correctly, it will not work. So, check for the spelling and correct repository URL.
Sports add-ons like cCloud TV, ESPN3, and SportsDevil are the close competitors of the Rising Tides add-on because these add-ons offer a huge number of sports events replays.
Before you start streaming on Firestick Apps/Websites, I would like to warn you once again that we do not know from where these Apps, Websites, Kodi Repositories, Wizards, Builds, and Addons fetch the streams.
The content you stream on Firestick Apps may be copyrighted and may land you in legal trouble even if you stream them unintentionally. Most of all, ISPs, Government, and authorized companies may monitor your online activities like streaming copyrighted movies, videos, TV shows, live shows, animes, etc.
To stay protected, and to get an exceptional streaming experience, I suggest you use IPVanish which is the fastest, most secure, and military-grade encryption VPN for Firestick. In addition, IPVanish hides your original IP address, encrypts your internet connection, and bypasses bandwidth throttling and geo-restrictions.
I have been personally using IPVanish for a couple of years and what I can say is that IPVanish is the best VPN for Firestick Apps in all aspects for all devices because the VPN unlocks geo-restricted streams and enhances my streaming experience.
Disclaimer: VPNHacks.com does not support or encourage piracy and copyright infringements in any form. You should abide by the rules and regulations in your country. We just want to protect you because sometimes you may end up streaming copyrighted content unintentionally.
Taking an IPVanish VPN Subscription is really simple.
1. First, subscribe to IPVanish by clicking here.
Most of all, IPVanish comes with a 30-day money-back guarantee. You can get a full refund if you are unsatisfied (I do not think you will be) with IPVanish, and they do not ask for any reason.
2. Once you subscribe to IPVanish, download the IPVanish app and open it. Enter your e-mail and password and click the “Log In” button.
3. Once you are signed in, select the VPN Server location that you want to connect to and click on the connect option.
4. After that, you will see that your IP address has been changed. This way, you can protect your privacy and have an exceptional streaming experience.