This guide will explain the Asgard Kodi add-on in a few minutes. Asgard add-on is a popular Kodi add-on. Asgard is among the popular Kodi add-ons to watch or stream movies and TV Shows on Firetvstick, Fire TV Cube, and Kodi Boxes.
Additionally, Asgard has many options for watching Soaps, Documentaries, Kids, Sports, and Standup content. The good news is that Asgard works with Kodi 19 matrix as well.
Read:- Kodi 19 (Matrix) Add-ons
Asgard add-on belongs to one of the best Kodi repositories, i.e., the Narcacist repository. You have two modes to watch videos on the Asgard add-on, i.e., Real debrid and Non-debrid. If you have not taken a Real-debrid subscription, you can choose the Non-debrid option.
Indeed, before using Asgard, you will have a question “Is Asgard add-on safe and legal?”. Currently, the Narcacist repository does not contain any malicious code and seems to be safe. However, you may double-check that before using the Asgard Kodi add-on.
I want to warn you that whatever you stream online is visible to the Government, ISPs, and Third Parties. Following are some of your details:-
IP Address: 126.96.36.199 Location: Virginia US ISP: AS14618 Amazon.com, Inc.
You must be aware that streaming copyrighted content without a license is illegal and may land you in legal trouble.
I urge you to comply with the rules and regulations in your country, but what if you land up streaming illegal content unintentionally?
Hence, I suggest using the most secure VPN, i.e., IPVanish which has military-grade encryption. In addition, IPVanish enables buffering-free streaming, hides your IP address, Location, and bypasses the geo-restrictions and bandwidth throttling.
Steps to Install Asgard Kodi Addon
1. Open “Settings” from Kodi’s home screen at the outset.
2. Then, open on “System” option.
3. From the left pane, select the “Add-ons” option.
4. Enable the “Unknown sources” radio button.
5. Click on the Yes option when a warning popup appears. The popup warns about your data because add-ons can access your personal from your device, viz—Firetvstick, PC, iPhone, Android, etc.
6. Next, click on the “File Manager” option.
7. After that, click on “Add source“.
8. On the dialogue box, you will find an option “<None>“; select it.
9. Another popup appears asking to enter the Asgard media location path.
10. Asgard add-on belongs to the Narcacist repository, so enter http://narcacist.com/repo/ as a media location.
11. Then, hover down and enter the media source name as narcacist.
12. Click the OK button.
13. In the next step, click on the Add-ons option.
Install Asgard From Zip File
14. Click on the “Install from zip file” option.
15. A warning display box states, “Note that add-ons installed from zip will not auto-update and must be manually updated. Would you like to proceed”. So click the Yes button. But make sure you update the zip file when there is a new version.
16. Now, click on the “narcacist” option.
17. After that, click on the “repository.NarcacistWizard.zip” option.
18. Then, wait for some time; on the top-right corner, a message will appear as “Narcacists Wizard Repository Add-on installed.”
Asgard Installation From Repository
19. Next, click on “Install from repository“.
- Select the “Narcacist’s Wizard Repository” option.
21. Choose the “Video add-ons” option.
22. Yeah! Here you find your best add-on, i.e., Asgard; click it.
23. Next, click on the Install button. Do not forget to read a nice line “Welcome to Asgard; Asgard is not a place; it’s a people”.
24. A message appears “The following additional add-ons will be installed“, you will find InputStream Helper, Google Drive, YouTube, ResolveURL, etc. Just click on the OK button.
25. Then, a message “Asgard Add-on installed” appears.
26. You can see the list of add-ons from Narcacist and cMan repositories.
27. To open the Asgard add-on, go to Kodi’s home screen and click on the Add-ons option.
28. You will find the Asgard add-on option on the right side.
29. Click on the “No Debrid Section“, if you have not subscribed to Real-Debrid.
30. You have many options viz—movies, TV Shows, Documentaries, Horror Boxset, Black & White Movies, etc. Click on Movies if you want to watch movies on the Asgard add-on.
31. You can watch TV Shows.
Integrate Real-Debrid on Asgard Kodi Addon
32. Go to settings in the Asgard add-on.
33. Here, you find many options viz. Enable debrid service, Choose debrid service, Clear Real-Debrid, Re-auth Real-Debrid, etc. So, here we choose debrid service as “Real-Debrid“.
34. After that, click OK.
35. Bravo, you have successfully installed the Asgard add-on.
Before you start streaming on Kodi, I would like to warn you once again that we do not know the source of Kodi Repositories, Wizards, Builds, and Addons and from where they fetch the streams.
The content you stream on Kodi may be copyrighted and may land you in legal trouble because ISPs, Government, and authorized companies may monitor your online activities like streaming copyrighted movies, videos, TV shows, live shows, animes, etc.
To stay protected, and to get an exceptional streaming experience, I suggest you use IPVanish which is the fastest, most secure, and military-grade encryption VPN on the planet. In addition, IPVanish hides your original IP address, and encrypts your internet connection, bypasses bandwidth throttling and geo-restrictions.
I have been personally using IPVanish for a couple of years and what I can say is IPVanish is the best VPN in all aspects for all devices. I did not face any problems with any app or device.
Note: VPNHacks.com does not support or encourage piracy and copyright infringements in any form. You should abide by the rules and regulations in your country. We just want to protect you because sometimes you may land up streaming copyrighted content unintentionally.
IPVanish Hot Deal: Subscribe for as low as $3.33/Month
Taking an IPVanish VPN Subscription is really simple.
1. First, subscribe to IPVanish by clicking here.
Most of all IPVanish comes with a 30-day money-back guarantee. You can get a full refund if you are not satisfied (I do not think you will be) with IPVanish and they do not ask for any reason.
2. Once you subscribe IPVanish, download the IPVanish app and open it. Enter your e-mail and password and click on the “Log In” button.
3. Once you are signed in, select the VPN Server location that you want to connect to and click on the connect option.
4. After that, you will see that your IP address has been changed. That’s all. Have a safe streaming.