In this tutorial, we will see how to install Streamline Kodi Build. Streamline is among the best Kodi builds which are in use nowadays. First of all, launch the Kodi software. Then follow these steps:-
Streamline Kodi Build Installation
1. Go to the “Settings”
2. After that, open “File Explorer”
3. Click on the “Add a source” option
4. Click “<None>”
5. Enter the URL as “http://whizkid.one/wizard” in the text box and click “OK”
6. After that, enter a name like “streamline” and click “OK”
7. Go to the Kodi home and click on “Add-ons”
8. Click on the “open box” and then on “Install from zip file”
9. Go to the “Settings” and enable the “Unknown sources” radio button
Attention! Before You Move Ahead.
I want to warn you that whatever you stream online is visible to the Government, ISPs, and Third Parties. Personally, I do not like someone snooping on my streaming activities.
Hence, I suggest using the most secure VPN, i.e. IPVanish VPN which has military-grade encryption. Also, IPVanish enables buffering-free streaming, hides your IP address and location, and bypasses geo-restrictions and bandwidth throttling.
Note:- Streaming copyrighted content without a license is illegal and may land you in legal trouble. VPNHacks.com does not encourage piracy in any way.
10. Click “Yes”
11. Return to the “Install from zip file” and select the media source “streamline”
12. Click on “Whiz-Kid-Installer.zip” and wait for some time while the installation gets completed
13. Click on “Dismiss“–> Continue”–>“Build Menu”
14. Choose “STREAMLINE” and then “Standard Installation”
15. Click on “Yes” and then “Install”, again it will take some time to download
16. After completion, force close the Kodi
17. Re-start the Kodi, and there we go
18. Streamline Kodi Build is ready to use
Here you need to check out whether all the necessary add-ons are available. Many users complain that Streamline build is not working with Kodi 19 “Matrix” we request you wait for the developers to update the code.
Streamline Kodi build contains many Add-ons like Magic Dragon, SportsDevil, YouTube, Rising Tides, Exodus Redux, Planet MMA, and many more.
Like other popular builds, Streamline also offers you to stream from various categories.
Note: Currently, the Streamline build is not working. We will update you when it is available.
- No Limits Magic Build
- Titanium Build
- Diggz Xenon Build
- Slamious Build
- Misfit Mods Build
- Blue Magic Build
- Grindhouse Build
- Doomzday Build
- Kodi Alternatives
Before you start streaming on Firestick Apps/Websites, I would like to warn you once again that we do not know from where these Apps, Websites, Kodi Repositories, Wizards, Builds, and Addons fetch the streams.
The content you stream on Firestick Apps may be copyrighted and may land you in legal trouble even if you stream them unintentionally. Most of all, ISPs, Government, and authorized companies may monitor your online activities like streaming copyrighted movies, videos, TV shows, live shows, animes, etc.
To stay protected, and to get an exceptional streaming experience, I suggest you use IPVanish which is the fastest, most secure, and military-grade encryption VPN for Firestick. In addition, IPVanish hides your original IP address, encrypts your internet connection, and bypasses bandwidth throttling and geo-restrictions.
I have been personally using IPVanish for a couple of years and what I can say is that IPVanish is the best VPN for Firestick Apps in all aspects for all devices because the VPN unlocks geo-restricted streams and enhances my streaming experience.
Disclaimer: VPNHacks.com does not support or encourage piracy and copyright infringements in any form. You should abide by the rules and regulations in your country. We just want to protect you because sometimes you may end up streaming copyrighted content unintentionally.
Taking an IPVanish VPN Subscription is really simple.
1. First, subscribe to IPVanish by clicking here.
Most of all IPVanish comes with a 30-day money-back guarantee. You can get a full refund if you are not satisfied (I do not think you will be) with IPVanish and they do not ask for any reason.
2. Once you subscribe to IPVanish, download the IPVanish app and open it. Enter your e-mail and password and click on the “Log In” button.
3. Once you are signed in, select the VPN Server location that you want to connect to and click on the connect option.
4. After that, you will see that your IP address has been changed. This way, you can protect your privacy and have an exceptional streaming experience.