In this tutorial, we will see how to install Streamline Kodi Build. Streamline is among the best Kodi builds which are in use nowadays. First of all, launch the Kodi software. Then follow these steps:-
Streamline Kodi Build Installation
1. Go to the “Settings”
2. After that, open “File Explorer”
3. Click on the “Add a source” option
4. Click “<None>”
5. Enter the URL as “http://whizkid.one/wizard” in the text box and click “OK”
6. After that, enter a name like “streamline” and click “OK”
7. Go to the Kodi home and click on “Add-ons”
8. Click on the “open box” and then on “Install from zip file”
9. Go to the “Settings” and enable the “Unknown sources” radio button
I want to warn you that whatever you stream online is visible to the Government, ISPs, and Third Parties. Following are some of your details:-
IP Address: 126.96.36.199 Location: Virginia US ISP: AS14618 Amazon.com, Inc.
You must be aware that streaming copyrighted content without a license is illegal and may land you in legal trouble.
I urge you to comply with the rules and regulations in your country, but what if you land up streaming illegal content unintentionally?
Hence, I suggest using the most secure VPN, i.e., ExpressVPN, which has military-grade encryption. In addition, ExpressVPN enables buffering-free streaming, hides your IP address, Location, and bypasses the geo-restrictions and bandwidth throttling.
10. Click “Yes”
11. Return to the “Install from zip file” and select the media source “streamline”
12. Click on “Whiz-Kid-Installer.zip” and wait for some time while the installation gets completed
13. Click on “Dismiss“–> Continue”–>“Build Menu”
14. Choose “STREAMLINE” and then “Standard Installation”
15. Click on “Yes” and then “Install”, again it will take some time to download
16. After completion, force close the Kodi
17. Re-start the Kodi, and there we go
18. Streamline Kodi Build is ready to use
Here you need to check out whether all the necessary add-ons are available. Many users complain that Streamline build is not working with Kodi 19 “Matrix” we request you wait for the developers to update the code.
Streamline Kodi build contains many Add-ons like Magic Dragon, SportsDevil, YouTube, Rising Tides, Exodus Redux, Planet MMA, and many more.
Like other popular builds, Streamline also offers you to stream from various categories.
Note: Currently, the Streamline build is not working. We will update you when it is available.
- No Limits Magic Build
- Titanium Build
- Diggz Xenon Build
- Slamious Build
- Misfit Mods Build
- Blue Magic Build
- Grindhouse Build
- Doomzday Build
- Kodi Alternatives
Before you start streaming on Kodi, I would like to warn you once again that we do not know the source of Kodi Repositories, Wizards, Builds, and Addons and from where they fetch the streams.
The content you stream on Kodi may be copyrighted and may land you in legal trouble because ISPs, Government, and authorized companies may monitor your online activities like streaming copyrighted movies, videos, TV shows, live shows, animes, etc.
To stay protected, and to get an exceptional streaming experience, I suggest you use ExpressVPN which is the fastest, most secure, and military-grade encryption VPN on the planet. In addition, ExpressVPN hides your original IP address, and encrypts your internet connection, bypasses bandwidth throttling and geo-restrictions.
I have been personally using ExpressVPN for a couple of years and what I can say is ExpressVPN is the best VPN in all aspects for all devices. I did not face any problems with any app or device.
Note: VPNHacks.com does not support or encourage piracy and copyright infringements in any form. You should abide by the rules and regulations in your country. We just want to protect you because sometimes you may land up streaming copyrighted content unintentionally.
ExpressVPN Hot Deal: Get 12 Months Subscription + 3 Months Extra Free
Taking an ExpressVPN is really simple.
1. First, subscribe to ExpressVPN by clicking here.
Most of all ExpressVPN comes with a 30-day money-back guarantee. You can get a full refund if you are not satisfied (I do not think you will be) with ExpressVPN and they do not ask for any reason.
2. Once you subscribe the ExpressVPN, download the ExpressVPN app and open it. Enter your activation code or you may use the Email Sign-in link.
3. Once you are signed in, select the VPN Server location that you want to connect to and click on the Power icon button.
4. After that, you will see that your IP address has been changed. That’s all. Have a safe streaming.