In this tutorial, we will learn how to install Misfit Mods build in just two to three minutes. Misfit Mods Kodi build is among the top Kodi builds trending nowadays. Misfit Mods Wizard has a huge collection of builds and add-ons for Kodi Matrix, Leia, & Krypton. Luckily, Misfit Mods Kodi builds work with Kodi 19 matrix.
I want to warn you that whatever you stream online is visible to the Government, ISPs, and Third Parties. Following are some of your details:-
IP Address: 188.8.131.52 Location: Virginia US ISP: AS14618 Amazon.com, Inc.
You must be aware that streaming copyrighted content without a license is illegal and may land you in legal trouble.
I urge you to comply with the rules and regulations in your country, but what if you land up streaming illegal content unintentionally?
Hence, I suggest using the most secure VPN, i.e., IPVanish which has military-grade encryption. In addition, IPVanish enables buffering-free streaming, hides your IP address, Location, and bypasses the geo-restrictions and bandwidth throttling.
How to Install Misfit Mods Kodi Build
Installation of Misfit Mods Kodi build is quite easy and you can install it in 2 to 3 minutes. Just follow these steps:
1. Open the Kodi and click on the Gear icon to open the Settings.
2. On the bottom right corner, click on System.
3. After that, click on the Add-ons option, and then on the right pane, click on the radio button named “Unknown sources“.
4. As soon as you click the radio button, a warning popup appears stating, “Add-ons will be given access to personal data stored on this device“.
5. Click on “Yes“.
Add Misfit Mods Installation Source
6. Now, let us start adding the source for misfit mods Kodi wizard. To do this, open “File Manager“.
7. Click on “Add source“.
8. A dialogue box appears, asking for the path for the media locations. So, just click on “<None>“.
9. A text box appears to enter the path for the Misfit Mods media location.
10. Enter the path as “http://misfitmods.com/mmwiz/repo“. Make sure you enter the exact Misfit Mods media path. Even remove any available space.
11. Further, enter the media source name; by default, the media source will have a name for the media source as “repo“.
12. Change the media source name to “mm” so we can easily remember the misfit mods source name. Then click the “OK” button.
13. Now, go back to the previous screen.
14. Click on “Add-ons“.
Install Misfit Mods Kodi Build from Zip File
15. Click on the “Install from zip file” option.
16. When you click “Install from zip file“, a dialogue box appears as a warning to manually update the misfit mods zip file.
17. Click “Yes” and then double-click on “mm” from the list.
18. After that, double-click on the “repository.misfitmods.zip” file. It will start installing the Misfit mods repository add-on.
19. Wait for some time while the misfit mods repository add-on gets installed. After some time, a message appears as “Misfit mods repository Add-on installed“.
Misfit Mods Kodi Build Installation From Repository
20. Thereafter, click on the “Install from repository” option from the list of options.
21. An option appears as “misfit mods Repository“; double click on it.
22. Click on “Program add-ons“.
23. Click on the “Misfit Mods Wizard 19” option.
24. A window with lots of Misfit Mods Wizard 19 options appear. On the bottom-right corner, you will find an option “Install“, Just click on Install.
25. A box appears to apprise about the installation of Misfit Mods additional add-ons. So, click on “OK“.
26. Soon, on the top-right option, a message appears as “Misfit Mods Wizard 19 Add-on installed“.
27. Click on “Continue” on the appeared message box.
28. Then, click on “Ignore“. You may click “Build Menu” and choose the build you want to install.
29. When you click “Ignore“, the following window will appear.
30. Then, go to the Kodi home screen.
31. Click on “Add-ons“.
32. In the “Program add-ons” option, you will find the “Misfit Mods Wizard 19“.
33. Finally, you have installed the Misfit Mods Wizard. Further, you can Install your favorite builds from Misfit Mods Wizard. Happy Streaming.
Is Misfit Mods Kodi Build Safe?
I have scanned the Misfit Mods repository, i.e., zip file on many online trusted platforms. As a result, the Misfit Mods zip file does not contain any malware and is safe to use.
Notwithstanding, you may stream copyrighted content unknowingly on Misfit Mods build, which may result in legal problems. So, I recommend using IPVanish VPN all the time on Kodi.
Before you start streaming on Kodi, I would like to warn you once again that we do not know the source of Kodi Repositories, Wizards, Builds, and Addons and from where they fetch the streams.
The content you stream on Kodi may be copyrighted and may land you in legal trouble because ISPs, Government, and authorized companies may monitor your online activities like streaming copyrighted movies, videos, TV shows, live shows, animes, etc.
To stay protected, and to get an exceptional streaming experience, I suggest you use IPVanish which is the fastest, most secure, and military-grade encryption VPN on the planet. In addition, IPVanish hides your original IP address, and encrypts your internet connection, bypasses bandwidth throttling and geo-restrictions.
I have been personally using IPVanish for a couple of years and what I can say is IPVanish is the best VPN in all aspects for all devices. I did not face any problems with any app or device.
Note: VPNHacks.com does not support or encourage piracy and copyright infringements in any form. You should abide by the rules and regulations in your country. We just want to protect you because sometimes you may land up streaming copyrighted content unintentionally.
IPVanish Hot Deal: Subscribe for as low as $3.33/Month
Taking an IPVanish VPN Subscription is really simple.
1. First, subscribe to IPVanish by clicking here.
Most of all IPVanish comes with a 30-day money-back guarantee. You can get a full refund if you are not satisfied (I do not think you will be) with IPVanish and they do not ask for any reason.
2. Once you subscribe IPVanish, download the IPVanish app and open it. Enter your e-mail and password and click on the “Log In” button.
3. Once you are signed in, select the VPN Server location that you want to connect to and click on the connect option.
4. After that, you will see that your IP address has been changed. That’s all. Have a safe streaming.