In this tutorial, we will learn how to install Blue Magic Kodi Build. The build contains popular addons which mostly provide the content you need for your entertainment.
Coming to the performance, the build is super fast and works without buffering on almost all supported devices viz. FireStick, Roku, Raspberry Pi, Android boxes/devices, etc.
WARNING! A VPN IS REQUIRED
Free streaming of copyrighted Videos, Movies, Music, or any other content online is an illegal activity. It is hard to determine the copyrighted content. Even unintentionally, if you get caught streaming copyrighted content, you might be in big legal trouble.
Undoubtedly, Government agencies actively monitor your online activities. They can easily reach you through your IP Address and Location.
We always advise you to use PrivateInternetAccess VPN. Because PrivateInternetAccess VPN hides you from Governments, Internet Service Providers, and Hackers. Also, it bypasses Geo-Restrictions, Bandwidth Throttling, etc.
Moreover, it has unbreakable 256-bit military-grade encryption that encrypts your internet connection and protects your privacy. So that you remain 100% invisible.
The VPN that is best for Kodi is PrivateInternetAccess VPN.
Blue Magic Build Installation
So, let us see how can we install Blue Magic Build in Kodi.
- Open the Kodi, and navigate to the “Settings”
- Thereafter, choose “System settings”
- Click on “add-ons” on the left side
- Then enable “Unknown Sources” to allow the installation from the unknown sources
- Click on the “Yes” option and navigate to the main menu
- Thereafter, go to the “Settings”-> “File Manager” -> “Add Source”
- After choosing the URL Box, enter the URL http://luxurywizard.space/luxury
- Enter the source name, let us say “BlueMagicBuild” and click OK
- Go to the main menu and then click on “Add-ons”
- Click on the install add-on menu on the top left
- Choose “Install from Zip File”
- Thereafter, choose the source “BlueMagicBuild”
- Start installing the “repository.luxury.zip”, it may take some time to install, a notification will appear once the installation is complete
- Go back and click on “Install from repository” once the “Luxury Repository has been installed” message appears
- Choose “Luxury Repository” and go to “Program add-ons” and install the “Luxury Wizard”
- After the installation, open the add-on and click on “build menu”
- You will have a list of various builds, just search for the “Blue Magic Kodi 19.0 Matrix builds”
- Then choose a server, from which you want to install the build
- Choose “Fresh Install” and click on the “Continue” button, thereafter wait for the installation to complete
- Restart the Kodi, if you are using a device like Roku, Raspberry Pi, Firestick, etc. just reboot the device too
- The most important thing is that, wait for some time so that Kodi loads and updates the build