This tutorial will teach us how to install Blue Magic Kodi Build. The build contains popular addons that mostly provide the content you need for entertainment.
Coming to the performance, the build is super fast and works without buffering on almost all supported devices like FireStick, Roku, Raspberry Pi, Android boxes/devices, etc.
I would like to warn you that whatever you stream online is visible to the Government, ISPs, and Third Parties. Following are some of your details:-
IP Address: 22.214.171.124 Location: Virginia US ISP: AS14618 Amazon.com, Inc.
You must be aware that streaming copyrighted content without a license is illegal and may land you in legal trouble.
I urge you to comply with the rules and regulations in your country but what if you land up streaming illegal content unintentionally?
No worries, there is a foolproof way.
Hence, I suggest using the most secure VPN i.e. ExpressVPN which has military-grade encryption. In addition, ExpressVPN enables buffering-free streaming, hides your IP address, Location, and bypasses the geo-restrictions and bandwidth throttling.
Blue Magic Build Installation
So, let us see how we can install Blue Magic Build in Kodi.
- Open the Kodi, and navigate to the “Settings”
- Thereafter, choose “System settings”
- Click on “add-ons” on the left side
- Then enable “Unknown Sources” to allow the installation from unknown sources.
- Click on the “Yes” option and navigate to the main menu
- Thereafter, go to “Settings”-> “File Manager” -> “Add Source”
- After choosing the URL Box, enter the URL http://luxurywizard.space/luxury (Currently, the Luxury Wizard repository is not working)
- Enter the source name, let us say “BlueMagicBuild,” and click OK
- Go to the main menu and then click on “Add-ons”
- Click on the install add-on menu on the top left
- Choose “Install from Zip File”
- Thereafter, choose the source “BlueMagicBuild”
- Start installing the “repository.luxury.zip”, it may take some time to install; a notification will appear once the installation is complete.
- Go back and click on “Install from repository” once the “Luxury Repository has been installed” message appears
- Choose “Luxury Repository” go to “Program add-ons” and install the “Luxury Wizard”
- After the installation, open the add-on and click on “build menu”
- You will have a list of various builds; search for the “Blue Magic Kodi 19.x Matrix builds”
- Then choose a server from which you want to install the build
- Choose “Fresh Install” and click on the “Continue” button; thereafter, wait for the installation to complete
- Restart the Kodi; if you are using a device like Roku, Raspberry Pi, Firestick, etc., reboot the device too
- The most important thing is that wait for some time so that Kodi loads and updates the build
- Best Kodi Builds
- Top Kodi Addons
- No Limits Magic Build
- Titanium Build
- Diggz Xenon Build
- Slamious Build
- Misfit Mods Build
- Streamline Build
- Grindhouse Build
- Doomzday Build
Finally, as a privacy advocate, I strongly recommend using ExpressVPN always while streaming online.