This tutorial will guide how to install Titanium Kodi build on Firestick, FireTV, Android TV, Kodi Boxes, etc. Undoubtedly, Titanium is among the best Kodi builds even today.
Up to Kodi 18.9, Titanium build used to be among the most popular Kodi addons. Then, suddenly, Users started complaining that “Titanium build is not working” and the reason was up-gradation to Kodi 19.
Still, the build is popular among users who use Kodi Leia and Matrix versions.
It is essential to mention that Titanium is not the official Kodi addon. However, no malicious activity has been reported by this build yet.
Another important point is that Titanium build has a clean and user-friendly GUI wrapped up with the best Kodi addons. Titanium build has various categories like Sports, Weather, Favourites, Kids, Movies, TV Shows, etc. You may look at the best Kodi repositories article if you do not know what a Kodi repository is.
WARNING! YOU NEED A VPN
Your following information is visible to everyone:-IP Address:- 184.108.40.206 Location:- Virginia US ISP:- AS14618 Amazon.com, Inc.
ISPs, Governments, and Application/Addon Developers can monitor and steal your online activity data. Hence, I suggest using the most secure and fastest VPN for Kodi, i.e., ExpressVPN, because ExpressVPN enables buffering-free streaming on Kodi, hides your IP address, Location, and Bypass geo-restrictions and bandwidth throttling.
Titanium build installation steps are pretty easy. Just follow these steps:-
How to Install Titanium Kodi Build
1. Open Kodi and go to the “Settings”
2. Click on “System”
3. Click on the “Add-ons” option from the left panel. Enable the “Unknown sources” option by clicking on it
4. A warning message appears; you click on “Yes”
5. When you click on the Yes button, the dialogue box will close
6. After that, go to the “Settings” and then to the “File Manager”
7. Click on the “Add-source” option
8. Choose “<None>” and a popup appears which asks to enter the URL
9. After that, a text box appears asking to enter the media location
10. Enter “http://repo.supremebuilds.com”
11. Now, move the cursor to the textbox located at the bottom
12. Enter any name under the title “Enter a name of the media source” of the source
13. After entering a name like “supreme” or “supremebuilds“, click on the “OK” button
14. After that, go to the Kodi home-screen and select the “Add-ons” option
Install From Zip File
15. Click on “Install from zip file”
16. Select “Supreme” or “Supremebuilds” whatever you have defined earlier
17. Then open the file “repository.supremebuilds-z.z.z.zip” file (z.z.z denotes the version number), click “OK”
18. Wait for some time while the message “Supreme Builds Repository Add-on installed ” message appears
19. Now, click on “Install from repository”
20. Next, click on “Supreme Builds Repository”
21. After that, click on “Program Add-ons“
22. Next, click on “Supreme Builds Wizard”
23. Click on the “Install” button located at the bottom-right corner
24. Wait for some time till the installation is complete, a message will appear “Supreme Builds Wizard Add-on installed”
25. Then, go to the Kodi home screen and click the Add-ons option. On the right pane, you will find “SB Wizard Supreme Builds Wizard“, click on it
26. Once you click on SB Wizard Supreme Builds Wizard option, it may take some time to load. So, wait
27. A popup appears; click on “Dismiss”
28. Again, a popup appears with the list of settings; click on “Continue”
29. Then you have two options i.e. “Build Menu” and “Ignore”, you can choose any one of them; for now, click on “Build Menu“
30. A list of builds appears here; navigate to the “Leia Builds” option
31. Then, you find the list of servers, you can choose the server of your choice based on your location; I choose USA based server “Titanium 18 – USA Server vX.x” option
32. After choosing the server, you find two options, i.e., “Fresh Install” and “Standard Install”. It is always better to choose “Fresh Install”
33. Click on “Continue” when a popup appears stating that “Do you wish to restore your Kodi configuration to default settings before installing Titanium-18-USA Server“
34. Now, wait for some time while the build gets installed; a progress bar will appear stating “Clearing out files and folders“. Then, a message will appear on the top-right corner as “Purge Database Addons27.db Complete.“
35. You may get an error “Supreme Builds Wizard Error – Check the log for more information“, ignore this and again click on “Fresh Install”
36. Then, click “Continue”
37. Downloading of Titanium build will start, now wait for some time till the build installation is complete
38. After that, you will have two options, “Reload Profile” and “Force Close”, click “Force close” and start the Kodi, the following screen will appear
39. Finally, Titanium Kodi Build Installation is complete; enjoy streaming on Kodi.
Titanium Build Questions
What is Titanium in Kodi?
Titanium is a Kodi build to watch videos, movies, TV shows on Kodi.
Is Titanium Build Legal & Safe?
It is hard to determine the legality of a third-party Kodi addon. However, according to Virustotal, the build repository is safe to use.
Why is Titanium Build not Working?
Unfortunately, Titanium build does not work with Kodi 19. However, the build works perfectly fine with the Kodi Leia versions.
How many addons Titanium build has?
- No Limits Magic Build
- Diggz Xenon Build
- Slamious Build
- Misfit Mods Build
- Blue Magic Build
- Streamline Build
- Grindhouse Build
- Doomzday Build
Never Miss an Update. Get Free Tricks & Tips.