In this tutorial, we will see how to install Titanium Kodi build step by step. Titanium build is one of the best Kodi builds as of date. The ever-popular Kodi build is easy to install. Here, we go.
How to Install Titanium Kodi Build
1. Open Kodi and go to the “Settings”.
2. Click on “System Settings”
3. Click on “Add-ons” option from the left panel
4. Enable “Unknown sources” option by clicking on it
5. A warning message appears, you simply click on “Yes”
6. Thereafter, go to the “Settings” and then to the “File Manager”
7. Click on “Add-source” option
WARNING! A VPN IS REQUIRED
Free streaming of copyrighted Videos, Movies, Music or any other content online is an illegal activity. It is hard to determine the copyrighted content, and unknowingly, if you get caught streaming copyrighted content, you may face legal proceedings or penalties.
Undoubtedly, Government agencies continuously monitor streaming activities. They can reach you through your IP address and location.
Hence, I strongly advise you to use PrivateInternetAccess VPN. Because PrivateInternetAccess VPN hides your IP Address and you remain anonymous. Also, it bypasses Geo-Restrictions, Bandwidth Throttling, etc.
Moreover, it has unbreakable 256-bit military-grade encryption that encrypts your internet connection and makes your streaming activities private. So that you remain 100% invisible.
8. Choose “<None>” and a popup appears which asks to enter the URL
9. Enter “http://repo.supremebuilds.com”
10. Enter any name under the title “Enter a name of the media source” of the source
11. After entering the name like “Supremebuilds”, click on “OK” button
12. Thereafter, go to the Kodi home-screen and select “Add-ons” option
Install From Zip File
13. Click on “Install from zip file”
14. Select “Supremebuilds” and then open the file “repository.supremebuilds-z.z.z.zip” file (z.z.z denotes the version number), click “OK”
15. Wait for some time while the message “Supreme Builds Repository Add-on installed ” message appears.
16. Now, click on “Install from repository”-> “Supreme Builds Repository”-> “Program Add-ons” -> “Supreme Builds Wizard”
17. Click on “Install” button
18. Wait for some time till the installation is complete
19. A popup appears, simply click on “Dismiss”
20. Again, a popup appears with the list of settings, simply click on “Continue”
21. Then you have two options i.e. “Build Menu” and “Ignore”, you can choose any one of them
22. Thereafter,navigate to Kodi home screen and follow the path “Add-ons -> Program add-ons -> Supreme Builds Wizard”
23. Click on “Builds -> Supreme Builds”
24. There you find the list of servers, you can choose the server of your choice based on your location, I choose USA based server
25. After choosing the server, you find two options i.e. “Fresh Install” and “Standard Install”. It is always better to choose “Fresh Install”
26. Click on “Continue” when a popup appears
27. Now, wait for some time while the build gets installed
28. Two options “Reload Profile” and “Force Close” appears
29. Prefer choosing “Force close”
30. Finally, Titanium Kodi Build Installation is complete, just restart the Kodi and Enjoy