This tutorial will show how to install the Seren add-on on Kodi 20 Nexus. The first thing to spot is that the installation method is the same for all devices, be it FireTVStick, FireTVStick 4K, Mobiles, Tablets, Laptops, Raspberry Pi, etc.
Seren is one of the popular Kodi add-ons for movies and TV shows and came into life in 2018. The add-on focuses on user-friendliness in particular and gives all the basic features. Another critical point is that the Seren add-on gives high-quality streaming links.
Most importantly, it would help if you took a premium subscription of Premiumize or Real-debrid for streaming on Seren. After a subscription, you must integrate the add-on with Premiumize or Real-debrid account. On the negative side, the Seren does not work without a premium subscription from Real-debrid or Premiumize.
Attention! Before You Move Ahead.
I want to warn you that whatever you stream online is visible to the Government, ISPs, and Third Parties. Personally, I dislike someone snooping on my online activities.
Hence, I suggest using the most secure VPN, i.e. IPVanish VPN which has military-grade encryption. Also, IPVanish enables buffering-free streaming, hides your IP address and location, and bypasses geo-restrictions and bandwidth throttling.
Black Friday Offer: Save 81%: Only $2.49/Month
Note:- Streaming copyrighted content without a license is illegal and may land you in legal trouble. VPNHacks.com does not encourage piracy in any way.
Another key point is that the add-on also supports Trakt integration so that you can watch videos and movies of your choice. In addition, you can configure “Smart Play Settings” when integrating the Trakt account with Seren.
The add-on even supports torrents. Hence, using a VPN becomes very much necessary. I strongly recommend using PrivateInternetAccess VPN, which has unbreakable military-grade encryption and is an award-winning VPN.
Finally, if you need an add-on that works without buffering, Seren is the best choice.
Seren Kodi Addon Installation Steps
Turn on Unknown Sources
- Launch the Kodi app, and go to Settings.
2. Turn on the “Unknown sources” option to install the Seren add-on.
3. A popup warns that “personal data stored on this devices will be given access“, to install the Seren add-on, you have to click on Yes. Usually, Seren works without an error, however, sometimes, you may find the Seren add-on not working, but that might be due to some reasons we discussed in this article.
Add Seren Addon Sources
4. Again, click on the “gear” icon.
5. Select the “File Manager” option.
6. Click on the “Add source” option on the right pane.
7. A popup appears, asking to add a file source. Click on <None>.
8. A blank text field appears.
9. Enter the path for the Seren add-on repository, i.e., https://nixgates.github.io/packages. After that, click OK.
10. Below the repository path, enter a name for the media source. I entered it as “packages“. Click OK.
11. Go to “Add-ons”.
Install Seren from Zip File
12. Click on “Install from zip file“.
13. Select “packages“.
14. Choose nixgates.repository.zip, and click OK.
15. Wait for some time while the Nixgates Repo gets installed.
Install Seren from Repository
16. Click on “Install from repository“.
17. Select “Nixgates Repo“.
18. Click on “Video add-ons”.
19. Select “Seren“. I have Nixgates – 1.6.19; your version might be different than this.
20. Click on the “Install” button at the bottom-right corner.
21. A popup asks to install additional Seren add-ons; click OK.
22. Wait for some time, and a message stating “Seren Add-on installed” appears. Finally, the Seren add-on installation is complete.
How to Use Seren Addon
23. After that, go to “Add-ons“, on the right pane, a Seren Addon icon appears.
24. Click on the “Seren” add-on icon.
25. A list of options like Discover Movies, Discover TV Shows, Search…, Tools appears. Click on “Discover Movies” to view movies.
26. A list of categories appears, viz. Most Popular, Trending, Most Played, Most Watched, Most Collected, Most Anticipated, Box Office Top 10, Recently Updated, Genres, Years, By Actor, etc.
Before you start streaming on Firestick Apps/Websites, I would like to warn you once again that we do not know from where these Apps, Websites, Kodi Repositories, Wizards, Builds, and Addons fetch the streams.
The content you stream on Firestick Apps may be copyrighted and may land you in legal trouble even if you stream them unintentionally. Most of all, ISPs, Government, and authorized companies may monitor your online activities like streaming copyrighted movies, videos, TV shows, live shows, animes, etc.
To stay protected, and to get an exceptional streaming experience, I suggest you use IPVanish which is the fastest, most secure, and military-grade encryption VPN for Firestick. In addition, IPVanish hides your original IP address, encrypts your internet connection, and bypasses bandwidth throttling and geo-restrictions.
I have been personally using IPVanish for a couple of years and what I can say is that IPVanish is the best VPN for Firestick Apps in all aspects for all devices because the VPN unlocks geo-restricted streams and enhances my streaming experience.
Disclaimer: VPNHacks.com does not support or encourage piracy and copyright infringements in any form. You should abide by the rules and regulations in your country. We just want to protect you because sometimes you may end up streaming copyrighted content unintentionally.
Taking an IPVanish VPN Subscription is really simple.
1. First, subscribe to IPVanish by clicking here.
Most of all, IPVanish comes with a 30-day money-back guarantee. You can get a full refund if you are unsatisfied (I do not think you will be) with IPVanish, and they do not ask for any reason.
2. Once you subscribe to IPVanish, download the IPVanish app and open it. Enter your e-mail and password and click the “Log In” button.
3. Once you are signed in, select the VPN Server location that you want to connect to and click on the connect option.
4. After that, you will see that your IP address has been changed. This way, you can protect your privacy and have an exceptional streaming experience.