This step-by-step guide will show you how to install the Deathstar Kodi addon on Kodi 20 Nexus. Since the interface of Kodi is the same on all the devices, these steps will work for all Kodi boxes, Google Chromecast, Fire TV, Firestick, Android TV boxes, and all Kodi devices.
Deathstar Kodi addon, being one of the best Kodi addons, is best known for streaming videos. Kodi has become so popular that many developers are creating new add-ons. As a result, we are getting the best live TV add-ons, sports add-ons, and anime add-ons, for movies and TV shows daily.
Deathstar is a fully-featured Kodi add-on; hence, it seems like a Build. Deathstar is the package of the most amazing Kodi add-ons. On the positive side, Deathstar allows on-demand movies and shows, live TV, music, sports, and much more.
DeathStar Kodi Addon is a joint result of developer teams across the world. With teamwork in mind, still, invite other Kodi teams to join hands. So, they can include even more features.
In the first place, when you launch the DeathStar addon on your device, you will see the “Latest News and Updates” section. The section updates you about the developer team’s news and updates.
Attention! Before You Move Ahead.
I want to warn you that whatever you stream online is visible to the Government, ISPs, and Third Parties. Personally, I dislike someone snooping on my online activities.
Hence, I suggest using the most secure VPN, i.e. IPVanish VPN which has military-grade encryption. Also, IPVanish enables buffering-free streaming, hides your IP address and location, and bypasses geo-restrictions and bandwidth throttling.
Black Friday Offer: Save 81%: Only $2.49/Month
Note:- Streaming copyrighted content without a license is illegal and may land you in legal trouble. VPNHacks.com does not encourage piracy in any way.
Note: The repository URL for the DeathStar Kodi Add-on is now updated.
Old URL: http://miniaturelife67.co.uk/repo
New URL: http://ezzer-mac.com/repo
Enable/Allow Unknown Sources
First, we need to allow installation from unknown sources if you have not done it already.
- Launch Kodi on your device
- Click the Gear icon right next to the power button
- Click on System
- Hover over the addons in the left-hand side menu items
- Turn On the unknown sources if it’s not turned on
- On the warning Pop-Up Click YES. Go back to the previous menu
Now your installation from an unknown source is enabled on your device. Now go back to the previous menu by clicking the back/Esc button.
Add Source File
- Click on System
- Thereafter, click the option Add source
- Click None
- Type http://ezzer-mac.com/repo in the media location. Please make sure you type the exact URL so that you won’t get any error
- Then click OK.
- Here, you must provide the name for this path for the media locations. You can give any name to refer to the path easily. I renamed this Deathstar to find it easily.
- Then Click OK
Now go back to the system screen by pressing the Back/Esc button.
On the System screen, click on Add-ons
- Click on Install from zip file
- Choose Deathstar or any other name you assigned the media source in the previous step.
- Then click OK
- Click repository.EzzerMacsWizard.zip
- Click OK
Wait for EzzerMacs Wizard Repository to install the Add-on. A message Add-on installed will appear in the top right corner.
Now click on Install from Repository. This will show you the repository. After that, click on EzzerMacs Wizard Repository.
- Click Video Add-ons
- Choose DeathStar that comes first in the list
- Click install
- Then a Pop-pup will prompt with the message below stating, “The following additional add-ons will be installed”, Click OK.
After installation is complete, A notification will appear in the top right corner stating, “Add-on installed”.
This is how I have successfully installed the Deathstar Add-on on our Kodi device. Now a great entertainment experience is waiting. Let’s do that.
Exploring Deathstar Addon
As you see in the above image, the Deathstar addon has many categories. Each category has its TV Shows, Movies, Music, and Documentaries. In reality, the Deathstar Kodi addon gives unlimited entertainment. At the same time, it makes you curious about the upcoming category.
Another key point is that GrindHouse and Ghost categories are the hubs for watching the latest movies and TV shows.
- How to install Magic Dragon Kodi Addon
- Best Kodi Addons
- How to install Tempest Kodi Addon
- How to install No Limits Magic Build
- Best Kodi Builds
- Kodi Alternatives
- Mad Titan Sports Addon Installation
Can I Install DeathStar Addon on Firestick 4K?
Yes, of course. Follow the step-by-step instructions above. In addition, I have shown a simpler way to install all the Kodi addons. Just stick with us; I will keep you updated.
Do I Need a VPN With DeathStar Kodi Addon?
A VPN such as IPVanish VPN is always recommended when installing third-party Kodi addons and repositories. This will ensure your privacy and anonymity over the internet while streaming media content.
Is Deathstar Kodi Addon Legal?
Yes. Installing and using the Magic Dragon Kodi addon is completely legal. However, streaming copyrighted content with Deathstar may get you into a legal problem.
I always recommend PrivateInternetAccess VPN while watching your favorite TV shows and movies. Moreover, PrivateInternetAccess VPN is the best VPN for Kodi, with a high level of encryption.
Before you start streaming on Firestick Apps/Websites, I would like to warn you once again that we do not know from where these Apps, Websites, Kodi Repositories, Wizards, Builds, and Addons fetch the streams.
The content you stream on Firestick Apps may be copyrighted and may land you in legal trouble even if you stream them unintentionally. Most of all, ISPs, Government, and authorized companies may monitor your online activities like streaming copyrighted movies, videos, TV shows, live shows, animes, etc.
To stay protected, and to get an exceptional streaming experience, I suggest you use IPVanish which is the fastest, most secure, and military-grade encryption VPN for Firestick. In addition, IPVanish hides your original IP address, encrypts your internet connection, and bypasses bandwidth throttling and geo-restrictions.
I have been personally using IPVanish for a couple of years and what I can say is that IPVanish is the best VPN for Firestick Apps in all aspects for all devices because the VPN unlocks geo-restricted streams and enhances my streaming experience.
Disclaimer: VPNHacks.com does not support or encourage piracy and copyright infringements in any form. You should abide by the rules and regulations in your country. We just want to protect you because sometimes you may end up streaming copyrighted content unintentionally.
Taking an IPVanish VPN Subscription is really simple.
1. First, subscribe to IPVanish by clicking here.
Most of all, IPVanish comes with a 30-day money-back guarantee. You can get a full refund if you are unsatisfied (I do not think you will be) with IPVanish, and they do not ask for any reason.
2. Once you subscribe to IPVanish, download the IPVanish app and open it. Enter your e-mail and password and click the “Log In” button.
3. Once you are signed in, select the VPN Server location that you want to connect to and click on the connect option.
4. After that, you will see that your IP address has been changed. This way, you can protect your privacy and have an exceptional streaming experience.