This is a step-by-step guide, that will show you how to install the Deathstar Kodi addon on Kodi 19.0 Matrix and Kodi 17.6 Krypton. Since the interface of Kodi is the same on all the devices, these steps will work for all Kodi boxes including Amazon Fire TV, Firestick, Android TV box.
Deathstar Kodi addon, being one of the best Kodi addons, is best known for streaming videos. Nowadays, Kodi has become so popular that many developers are creating new addons. As a result, we are getting the best addons for movies and TV shows daily. Though there are many Kodi alternatives available that do not impact the popularity of the Kodi.
Deathstar gives a feeling like a Kodi build but it’s not, it is a Kodi addon. Deathstar is a fully-featured Kodi addon. In fact, Deathstar is the package of most amazing Kodi addons. On the positive side, Deathstar allows on-demand movies and shows, live TV, music, sports, and much more.
DeathStar Kodi Addon is a joint result of developer teams across the world. With the teamwork in mind, still, they invite other Kodi teams to join hands. So, they can give even more features.
In the first place, when you launch the DeathStar addon on your device, you will see the “Latest News and Updates” section. The section updates you about the developer team’s news and updates.
Note: Repository URL for the DeathStar Kodi Add-on is now updated.Old URL: http://miniaturelife67.co.uk/repo
New URL: http://ezzer-mac.com/repo
Table of Contents
Step #1. Enable/Allow Unknown Sources
First of all we need to allow installation from unknown sources, if you have not done already.
- Launch Kodi on your device
- Click the Gear icon right next to the power button
- Click on System
- Hover over the addons in left-hand side menu items
- Turn On the unknown sources if it’s not turned on
- On warning Pop-Up Click YES. Go back to the previous menu
Now your installation from an unknown source is enabled on your device. Now go back to the previous menu by clicking the back/Esc button.
Step #2. Add Source File
- Click on System
- Thereafter, click the option Add source
- Click None
- Type http://ezzer-mac.com/repo in media location. Please make sure you type the exact URL so that you won’t get any error
- Then click OK.
- Here, you need to provide the name for this path for the media locations. You can give any name so that you can easily refer to the path. I renamed this as Deathstar to find it easily
- Then Click OK
Now go back to the system screen by pressing Back/Esc button.
Step #3. Repository installation
In system screen click on Add-ons
- Click on Install from zip file
- Choose Deathstar or any other name that have you assigned the media source in the previous step
- Then click OK
- Click repository.EzzerMacsWizard.zip
- Click OK
Wait for EzzerMacs Wizard Repository to install the Add-on. A message Add-on installed will appear in the top right corner.
Now click on Install from Repository. This will show you the repository. Thereafter, click on EzzerMacs Wizard Repository.
- Click Video Add-ons
- Choose DeathStar that comes first in the list
- Click install
- Then a Pop-pup will prompt with the message below stating “The following additional add-ons will be installed”, Click OK
After installation is complete, A notification will appear in the top right corner stating “Add-on installed”.
This is how I have successfully installed the Deathstar Add-on on our Kodi device. Now a great entertainment experience is waiting. Let’s do that.
Exploring Deathstar Addon
As you see in the above image, the Deathstar addon has many categories. Each of these categories has its own TV Shows, Movies, Music, Documentaries. In reality, the Deathstar Kodi addon gives unlimited entertainment. At the same time, it makes you curious about the upcoming category.
Another key point is that GrindHouse and Ghost categories are the hubs for watching the latest movies and TV shows.
- How to install Magic Dragon Kodi Addon
- Best Kodi Addons in May 2021
- How to install Tempest Kodi Addon
- How to install No Limits Magic Build
- Best Kodi Builds
- Kodi Alternatives
Can DeathStar Kodi addon be installed on Amazon Firestick 4K?
Yes, of course. Follow the step-by-step instructions above. I have shown a simpler way to install all the Kodi addons. Just stick with us I will keep you updated.
Do I need to use a VPN with DeathStar Kodi addon?
A VPN such as PrivateInternetAccess VPN is always recommended when installing any third-party Kodi addons and repositories. This will ensure your privacy and anonymity over the internet while streaming media content.
Is Deathstar kodi addon legal?
Yes. installing and using the Magic Dragon Kodi addon is completely legal. However, streaming copyrighted content with Deathstar may get you into a legal problem. That’s why I always recommend PrivateInternetAccess VPN while watching your favorite TV shows and movies. Moreover, PrivateInternetAccess VPN is the best VPN for Kodi that has a high level of encryption.