In this tutorial, we will learn how to install and uninstall the TheOath Kodi addon. This guide is for all who use Kodi on any device viz. Fire TV Stick, Android Box, Fire TV Stick 4K, FireTV Cube, Raspberry Pi, Nvidia Shield, PC, etc.
The TheOath addon is among the Kodi addons and builds that work with Kodi 19 matrix. Undoubtedly, this is the best Kodi addon for Movies and TV Shows. TheOath has many categories for streaming movies and TV shows which we have mentioned in the tutorial ahead.
WARNING! A VPN IS REQUIREDCurrently, your IP address 22.214.171.124 is visible to everyone.
Indeed, ISPs, Governments, Application/Addon Developers can monitor your online activities. Hence, I wholly advise you to use the most secure VPN, i.e., ExpressVPN, because ExpressVPN hides your IP Address and Location. Also, it bypasses Geo-Restrictions, Bandwidth Throttling, etc.
ExpressVPN has unbreakable 256-bit military-grade encryption that encrypts your internet connection and makes your online activities private so that you remain 100% invisible.
Moreover, like the magic dragon Kodi addon you can also integrate Real-debrid and Trakt with TheOath for amplifying your streaming experience on Kodi.
Another key point is that TheOath is not available in Kodi’s official repository and belongs to the host505 repository. Hence, you need to allow installation from unknown sources in your Kodi before installing TheOath Kodi addon.
How to Install TheOath Addon
1. First of all, go to the Kodi settings by clicking on the gear icon.
2. Then, on the bottom-right corner, click on System.
3. In the left sidebar, click on the Add-ons option.
4. On the right side, you will find an option named Unknown sources, click on the radio button available.
5. A box appears warning about access to personal data stating “Add-ons will be given access to personal data stored on this device, By allowing, you agree that you are solely responsible for any loss of data, unwanted behaviour, or damage to your device. Proceed?“. Don’t get afraid, The Crew Addon is safe to use, just click on Yes.
6. Then, go back.
7. Click on the File manager option.
Add TheOath Addon Source
8. Thereafter, click on Add source.
9. Hover over and click on the <None> option.
10. Here, you have to enter the path for media location for TheOath Kodi addon.
11. Enter the media location path as https://host505.github.io/.
12. Point and click on the media source text box.
13. Enter the media source name as host505 and click OK.
14. Again click on OK.
15. Go back and look for the option addon.
16. Click on the Add-ons option.
Install TheOath From Zip File
17. Thereafter, click on Install from zip file.
18. A warning box appears stating “Note that add-ons installed from zip (excluding served repositories) will not auto-update and must be manually updated. Would you like to proceed?“. The message means you have to manually update the add-ons, so just click on Yes.
19. Then, click on host505 (name what we defined earlier).
20. Moving ahead on the oath installation process, click on repository.hosts505-x.x.zip. Thereafter, click OK.
21. On the top-right corner a message appears as “host505 repo Add-on installed“.
22. Then, click on the Install from repository option.
23. Click on host505 repo.
24. Then, choose the Video add-ons option.
25. On the second number, you will find the TheOath option, click on it.
26. This window shows TheOath Kodi addon options like Run, Configure, Enable but these are disabled. Kodi will enable these options once the TheOatch Installation process is complete. For now, click on the Install button. However, you can click and check for TheOath dependencies.
27. Another dialogue box appears to show the installation of TheOath additional add-ons. No worries, just click OK.
28. Wait for some time and on the right side, you will find a message “TheOath Add-on installed“.
Use TheOath After Installation
29. Now, go to the Kodi home screen and click on Add-ons, and then on the right side, you will find two options as Video add-ons and Program add-ons. Click on Video add-ons.
30. Here, you will find many TheOath addon options like Movies, TV Shows, My Movies, My TV Shows, New Movies, New Episodes, People, Tools, Search, etc.
31. When you click on Movies, you will have many categories like Genres, Year, Decade, Languages, Certificates, Movie Mosts, People Watching, Most Popular, Featured, Most Voted, Highly Rated, Oscar Winners, etc.
32. More movie categories like Box Office, In Theaters, Recently Release, etc.
33. Thereafter, if you want to watch TVShows on TheOath Kodi addon, select the TV Shows option.
34. In the TV Shows option, you will have many categories like Genres, Networks, Languages, Certificates, TV Show Mosts, People Watching, Most Popular, Highly Rated, Most Voted, Airing today, Returning TV Shows, and more.
35. Even more TV Shows categories like New TV Shows, New Episodes, TV Calendar, My TV Shows, People Search, Search, etc.
36. If you are interested in more TheOath categories just choose from the list and start streaming.
37. That’s all, these were the easy installation steps for the TheOath Kodi addon.
How to Uninstall the Oath Kodi Addon
There may be a chance that you found other best Kodi addons and want to install from them. So, in order to save space and resource on your device viz. Firestick, Android TV, Raspberry Pi, you might need to uninstall the TheOath Kodi addon. Follow these steps on how to uninstall the TheOath Kodi addon.
1. Right Click on TheOath add-on under the Video add-ons option.
2. You will have four options here viz. Information, Disable, Settings, Add to favourites, etc. Click on Information.
3. Then, click on Uninstall button.
4. A dialogue box appears “Are you sure?“, just click on Yes.
5. Another option will appear with a message “Would you also like to remove all related data (e.g. settings) of this add-on?“. Click on the Yes button.
6. That’s all, you have successfully uninstalled the TheOath addon.
7. Now, you have OathScrapers Module that needs to be uninstalled. Right-click on the icon and select the Information option.
8. Again, the same, click on Uninstall button.
9. Click Yes.
10. Again, click Yes.
11. Now, you have completely uninstalled the TheOath addon.