This guide will teach us how to install the GAIA Kodi add-on. Like Magic Dragon, TheOath, and TheCrew Kodi add-ons, GAIA is also a popular Kodi add-on in 2023. GAIA add-on is known for its premium look and user-friendly interface. Moreover, you must integrate Trakt or Real Debrid to work with GAIA Addon. When you integrate Real-Debrid with the GAIA add-on, you can stream HD videos on Kodi.
Once you install the GAIA Kodi add-on, you must install many added Kodi add-ons. The additional add-ons include Orion, URLResolver, Studio Icons, Addon Signals, Kodi Six, Youtube-dl control, Kodi65 Library, Plugin routing, ExtendInfo Script, etc.
As said earlier, the GAIA Kodi add-on has a clean and easy-to-navigate user interface. In addition, GAIA Addons contain various options, viz. Promotion, Movies, Shows, Docus, Shorts, Kids, Search, Tools, etc.
GAIA is a fork of Bubbles add-on and offers unlimited streaming of Movies, Videos, TV Shows, etc. Let’s start with the GAIA Add-on Installation process.
I want to warn you that whatever you stream online is visible to the Government, ISPs, and Third Parties. Following are some of your details:-
IP Address: 220.127.116.11 Location: Virginia US ISP: AS14618 Amazon.com, Inc.
You must be aware that streaming copyrighted content without a license is illegal and may land you in legal trouble.
I urge you to comply with the rules and regulations in your country, but what if you land up streaming illegal content unintentionally?
Hence, I suggest using the most secure VPN, i.e., IPVanish which has military-grade encryption. In addition, IPVanish enables buffering-free streaming, hides your IP address, Location, and bypasses the geo-restrictions and bandwidth throttling.
How to Install GAIA Kodi Addon
1. Go to Kodi’s home screen and the “Settings“.
2. Enable Unknown sources.
3. Click Yes when a warning popup appears.
4. Again, go to the settings.
5. Click on “File Manager“
Add GAIA Add-on Source
6. Hover over to the “Add source” and click on it.
7. Double click on “<None>“
8. Enter the media location path as http://repo.gaiakodi.com.
9. Hover over to the media source name.
10. enter any name for the media source; I entered “gaia kodi add-on“.
11. Click “OK“
12. Go back to the previous menu.
13. Again, visit Settings on the Kodi home screen.
14. Thereafter, click on “Add-ons“
Install GAIA From Zip File
15. Click on “Install from zip file“.
16. Double click on “gaia kodi add-on“.
17. Click on “repository.gaia.zip“.
18. A message appears “Gaia Repository Add-on installed“.
Install GAIA Add-on From Repository
19. Click on “Install from repository“.
20. Double-click on “Gaia Repository“.
21. Click on “Video add-ons“.
22. Thereafter, click on “Gaia“.
23. On the bottom right, click on the button “Install“.
24. Select the version; my screen shows Version 5.6.0.
25. A message appears stating to install the additional add-ons viz. Gaia Resources, Artwork, Binaries, Icons, Skins, etc. Then click on “OK“.
26. Once the installation of the GAIA Kodi add-on starts, you can see the progress on the right of the screen.
27. Now, several messages appear stating, “Orian Add-on installed“.
28. URLResolver Add-on installed.
29. Studio Icons – White Add-on installed.
30. Addon Signals Add-on installed.
31. Kodi Six Add-on installed.
32. Youtube-dl Control Add-on installed.
33. Kodi65 Library Add-on installed.
34. Plugin routing Addon-installed.
35. ExtendedInfo Script Add-on installed.
36. Finally, GAIA Add-on is installed.
37. Go to the Kodi Home screen and click “Add-ons“.
38. double click on “Gaia” on the right-side pane. It may take some time. Let it open.
39. A list of various options open, viz. Promotion, Movies, Shows, Docus, Shorts, Kids, Search, Tools, etc.
40. Double-click and choose the option of your choice.
Finally, we have installed the GAIA Kodi add-on.
Cheers! Enjoy the buffer-free streaming.
- Magic Dragon Kodi Addon
- Best Kodi Builds
- The Crew Addon
- How to install Tempest Kodi Addon
- Seren Kodi Addon Installation Guide
- How to install No Limits Magic Build
- Best Live Sports Kodi Addons
- FEN Addon Installation Guide
Before you start streaming on Kodi, I would like to warn you once again that we do not know the source of Kodi Repositories, Wizards, Builds, and Addons and from where they fetch the streams.
The content you stream on Kodi may be copyrighted and may land you in legal trouble because ISPs, Government, and authorized companies may monitor your online activities like streaming copyrighted movies, videos, TV shows, live shows, animes, etc.
To stay protected, and to get an exceptional streaming experience, I suggest you use IPVanish which is the fastest, most secure, and military-grade encryption VPN on the planet. In addition, IPVanish hides your original IP address, and encrypts your internet connection, bypasses bandwidth throttling and geo-restrictions.
I have been personally using IPVanish for a couple of years and what I can say is IPVanish is the best VPN in all aspects for all devices. I did not face any problems with any app or device.
Note: VPNHacks.com does not support or encourage piracy and copyright infringements in any form. You should abide by the rules and regulations in your country. We just want to protect you because sometimes you may land up streaming copyrighted content unintentionally.
IPVanish Hot Deal: Subscribe for as low as $3.33/Month
Taking an IPVanish VPN Subscription is really simple.
1. First, subscribe to IPVanish by clicking here.
Most of all IPVanish comes with a 30-day money-back guarantee. You can get a full refund if you are not satisfied (I do not think you will be) with IPVanish and they do not ask for any reason.
2. Once you subscribe IPVanish, download the IPVanish app and open it. Enter your e-mail and password and click on the “Log In” button.
3. Once you are signed in, select the VPN Server location that you want to connect to and click on the connect option.
4. After that, you will see that your IP address has been changed. That’s all. Have a safe streaming.