In this tutorial, we will learn how to install Slamious Kodi Build. These installation steps are the same for Windows, Mac, Linux, Android, iOS, Raspberry Pi devices.
The Slamious is part of the Slamious Wizard catalog. Slamious build is known to be the most popular Kodi build among them. For your streaming needs, this is the top build that you need because it has the best Kodi addons wrapped into it. Most of all, the UI is much much convenient to use. Also, navigating through this build is easy and natural.
WARNING! A VPN IS REQUIRED
Free streaming of copyrighted Videos, Movies, Music, or any other content online is an illegal activity. It is hard to determine the copyrighted content, and unknowingly, if you get caught streaming copyrighted content, you may face legal proceedings or penalties.
Surely, Government agencies continuously monitor streaming activities. They can easily reach you through your IP address and location.
Hence, I fully advise you to use PrivateInternetAccess VPN. Because PrivateInternetAccess VPN hides your IP Address and you remain anonymous. Also, it bypasses Geo-Restrictions, Bandwidth Throttling, etc.
Moreover, it has unbreakable 256-bit military-grade encryption that encrypts your internet connection and makes your streaming activities private. So that you remain 100% invisible.
How to Install Slamious Kodi Build
The Slamious is among one of the best Kodi builds in October 2021. Following are the steps to install Slamious Kodi Build.
1. First of all, open the Kodi and go to the Home Screen
2. Thereafter, follow this path
Add-ons –> Settings –> Enable Unknown Sources
3. Go to the “File Manager” from the “Settings” menu and click on “Add Source“
4. Enter the URL “http://slamiousbuilds.com/repo“
5. Enter any name you want, I entered “Slamious”. Thereafter, click “OK”
6. Then choose the option “Add-on Browser” from the “Add-Ons” menu
7. Click on “Install from zip file”, you will find an option with the name what you entered earlier as “Slamious”, click on that and choose “Slamious Repo.zip”
8. After some time “Add-on enabled” notification appears
9. Click on “Install from repository” and choose “Slamious Repo”
10. Thereafter click Program add-ons –> Slamious Wizard –> Install
11. Wait for some time, a notification stating Add-on enabled appears
12. Go to the Home of the Kodi and click on Add-ons –> Program Add-ons –> Slamious Wizard
13. Thereafter choose your build and click on “Fresh Install”
14. Wait for some time while the Slamious build gets downloaded and installed
15. Restart the Kodi
16. Your Slamious Build is ready to use
NOTE: It may take some time to fully update and load the Kodi build.