In this tutorial, we will learn how to install Slamious Kodi Build. These installation steps are the same for Windows, Mac, Linux, Android, iOS, Raspberry Pi devices.
The Slamious is part of the Slamious Wizard catalog. Slamious build is known to be the most popular Kodi build among them. For your streaming needs, this is the top build that you need because it has the best Kodi addons wrapped into it. Most of all, the UI is much much convenient to use. Also, navigating through this build is easy and natural.
WARNING! A VPN IS REQUIREDCurrently, your IP address 18.104.22.168 is visible to everyone.
Indeed, ISPs, Governments, Application/Addon Developers can monitor your online activities. Hence, I wholly advise you to use the most secure VPN, i.e., ExpressVPN, because ExpressVPN hides your IP Address and Location. Also, it bypasses Geo-Restrictions, Bandwidth Throttling, etc.
ExpressVPN has unbreakable 256-bit military-grade encryption that encrypts your internet connection and makes your online activities private so that you remain 100% invisible.
How to Install Slamious Kodi Build
The Slamious is among one of the best Kodi builds in January 2022. Following are the steps to install Slamious Kodi Build.
1. First of all, open the Kodi and go to the Home Screen
2. Thereafter, follow this path
Add-ons –> Settings –> Enable Unknown Sources
3. Go to the “File Manager” from the “Settings” menu and click on “Add Source“
4. Enter the URL “http://slamiousbuilds.com/repo” (Currently, Slamious build is not working, we will update when it is up)
5. Enter any name you want, I entered “Slamious”. Thereafter, click “OK”
6. Then choose the option “Add-on Browser” from the “Add-Ons” menu
7. Click on “Install from zip file”, you will find an option with the name what you entered earlier as “Slamious”, click on that and choose “Slamious Repo.zip”
8. After some time “Add-on enabled” notification appears
9. Click on “Install from repository” and choose “Slamious Repo”
10. Thereafter click Program add-ons –> Slamious Wizard –> Install
11. Wait for some time, a notification stating Add-on enabled appears
12. Go to the Home of the Kodi and click on Add-ons –> Program Add-ons –> Slamious Wizard
13. Thereafter choose your build and click on “Fresh Install”
14. Wait for some time while the Slamious build gets downloaded and installed
15. Restart the Kodi
16. Your Slamious Build is ready to use
NOTE: It may take some time to fully update and load the Kodi build.
If you have any problem in installing the Slamious build, follow the screenshots mentioned ahead.
Slamious Build Installation Screenshots
You can follow these screenshots to install Slamious build in place of above-mentioned installation steps.