AT&T VPN service is a business solution provided by AT&T. The VPN is developed to protect personal information on the devices over the internet. Businesses with a huge volume of data need to secure their data. Although lots of best VPN service providers for Android, iPhone, MAC, Windows are available in the market, AT&T provides a VPN service bundled with mobile internet service. Most importantly, The VPN is popular because of its two features i.e. reliability and flexibility.
AT&T provides a VPN service over the AT&T global network. It is necessary to mention that the VPN utilizes Multiprotocol Label Switching (MPLS). Additionally, the VPN provides high performance and any to any connectivity to a single network. Certainly, the VPN ensures that your business always stays connected and growing.
ATTENTION! YOUR IP ADDRESS IS PUBLICLY VISIBLE
IP Address : 184.108.40.206
Governments, Internet Service Providers, Hackers actively monitor your online activities. They can easily reach you through your IP Address and Location.
Hence, I strongly advise you to use PrivateInternetAccess VPN. Because PrivateInternetAccess VPN hides you from Governments, Internet Service Providers, and Third Parties. Also, it bypasses Geo-restrictions, Bandwidth Throttling, etc.
Moreover, it has unbreakable 256-bit military-grade encryption that encrypts your internet connection and makes your activities private. So that your internet activities remain 100% anonymous.
The best overall VPN is PrivateInternetAccess VPN.
Table of Contents
AT&T VPN Service Key Points
- Network Agility: Flexible MPLS network identifies your needs and changes your bandwidth accordingly.
- Controlled by Customer defined policy: Designed to prioritize traffic over a single infrastructure. The VPN achieves a high level of performance.
- Management Options: Either you can manage your VPN router or let AT&T manage for you.
- Network Reliability and Flexibility: Lets your customers connect to your application with a consistent performance high-speed network.
- Faster Response Time: It happens quite often while using a VPN, your network speed slows down. But it will not happen when you use AT&T mobile service with AT&T VPN.
AT&T VPN Service Features
- Traffic is separated using MPLS networking.
- Data travels through an encrypted tunnel.
- Not susceptible to DDoS attacks.
- It does not let your data co-mingle with the internet.
- Isolation and protection from other customer’s VPNs.
- Only customer endpoints can communicate with each other.
- Bandwidth up to 100GBPS.
- Faster response time with better application performance.
The above defined are the key features of AT&T VPN service. For more information, visit AT&T’s official website.
AT&T VPN Support and Troubleshooting
Everyone is not that tech-savvy to troubleshoot AT&T problems. So, AT&T VPN provides 24X7 support. Even you can receive expert support from their knowledgeable representatives. In addition, it also guides on configuring & troubleshooting your AT&T VPN. Moreover, AT&T is a giant and known for providing cutting-edge technology solutions. Through their MPLS VPN services you will receive:
- Service level agreements and customer-defined policies that lead their industry.
- Expert assistance from their knowledgeable representatives with the designing and planning stages.
- Options to choose for the maintenance, management, and service of the network.
Read: Best Torrenting Websites
Program Data Settings for Non-AT&T Android Device
If you are using a non-AT&T device, you need to install these setting to use AT&T 4G LTE data services. The non-AT&T device can be an unlocked device from another carrier or a device purchased directly from the manufacturer. Even you may need to configure data settings for a non-AT&T android device.
Some older Android smartphones use default wap.cingular APN. But this APN does not support smartphone data connectivity anymore.
To program an Android device with the correct settings to connect to AT&T data services, do the following:
- Firstly, go to the Settings menu.
- Thereafter, find and select any of the Wireless & Networks, More Networks, or Connections menus.
- Select Mobile Networks -> Access Point Names.
- Further, select add a new APN option. Also, you can access by using a + symbol.
- Then, program each field using the settings below.
6. Finally, Save the modification and go to APN’s menu then select the new APN.
Note: If you are still unable to program your device by following the steps above, please refer to your device user manual or contact the manufacturer of the device for assistance.