911 VPN SOCKS5 protocol provides a residential proxy network. It is fast, secure, and robust in design that features new IPs. Moreover, it is the largest proxy network of residential IPs in over 190 countries. The 911 VPN proxy is the most advanced proxy network using the SOCKS5 proxy protocol. Relatively, a proxy server with a VPN provides even more protection.
ATTENTION! YOUR IP ADDRESS IS PUBLICLY VISIBLE
IP Address : 18.104.22.168
Governments, Internet Service Providers, Hackers actively monitor your online activities. They can easily reach you through your IP Address and Location.
Hence, I strongly advise you to use ExpressVPN. Because ExpressVPN hides you from Governments, Internet Service Providers, and Third Parties. Also, it bypasses Geo-restrictions, Bandwidth Throttling, etc.
Moreover, it has unbreakable 256-bit military-grade encryption that encrypts your internet connection and makes your activities private. So that your internet activities remain 100% anonymous.
The best overall VPN is Express VPN.
Although, 911 VPN proxy company doesn’t offer any free trial the proxy provided by them never expires. Moreover, all bought proxies in your account will be valid for a lifetime. To put it another way, these proxies never expire. In fact, they have a proxy for almost every city in the world. Therefore, using one proxy will cost you one proxy from your account balance. All these proxies are already checked and available so that you never waste proxy balance.
Table of Contents
Features of 911 VPN
- The VPN provides Developer API access to proxy IPs by Country, State, City, IP Range, ZIP, ISP, etc.
- Proxies balance has lifetime validity, which means it never expires.
- Strong encryption to ensure the highest anonymity using SOCKS5 protocol.
- Unlimited Bandwidth without paying any extra cost.
- Support all Windows OS from XP to Windows 10.
- Free Software for using proxy with many useful features for privacy protection.
What is SOCKS5 Protocol
SOCKS5 protocol features various added protocol VPN services for regular PPTP, L2TP, Open VPN, etc. SOCKS5 is an upgraded version of socket secure protocol. Also, it provides an added encryption system for both UDP and TCP transmission. Mostly, it is used for delivering the best performance.
Read: Best VPN for Android
Features of SOCKS5
- Supports UDP and TCP data transfer.
- It allows various authentication mechanisms.
- You can use it as a standalone protocol.
- Military-grade encryption when used with a VPN.
- Stability and reliability in delivering data packets.
- Best for torrenting and P2P file sharing.
- Better for heavy data transmission.
As an instance, 911 VPN comes with SOCKS5 proxy protocol which makes it unique. The 911 VPN is a Military-grade VPN that you need to buy once. Hence, the 911 VPN proxy server is unbeatable. Yes, it is a completely reliable VPN.
Finally, 911 VPN ensures the best protection system for your network and make you anonymous online. In reality, you can start their lifetime service by paying $22 for 150 proxy balances.
Read: Best Torrenting Sites
How to setup Free Socks5 proxy in Mac?
Here, I am going to show you step by step plan to set up the socks5 proxy in your MacBook. There is a website that shows you the best available free socks5 proxies all over the world.
Firstly, go to System Preference of your Mac.
Go to Network settings, Click on Advanced.
On the left-hand side, you will see the protocol list, check for SOCKS Proxy. Fill the Hostname or IP address of your selected proxy server and port in right next to the IP field.
Click on OK and then click on Apply.
Bingo! now you are connected to SOCKS5 proxy server.