NordVPN on Kodi
Using NordVPN on Kodi is a great move to secure your IP address and website traffic through a VPN server. Using NordVPN on Kodi, you can access more streaming categories from any location.
In addition, it is the best tool to extend Kodi streaming to the next level. Here, we will discuss some NordVPN topics that users frequently search for over the internet. Also, we have written a separate guide on how to install NordVPN on Roku.
How to install NordVPN on Kodi (Firestick/Windows)
Steps to install NordVPN on Kodi installed on Firestick or Windows:
- Open the Kodi on your device and click on the Settings
- Inside Settings, click on the System and choose the Add-ons
- Enable the ‘Unknown Source’ option shown on the screen
- Redirect to the Home page and select the Add-ons icon
- Now, tab the package button and click on the install from the zip file option from the list of menus
- Choose the NordVPN zip file that you have downloaded on your device from the path https://nord.app/kodi
- Install the file on your device and wait until the “NordVPN Add-on installed” message appears on the screen
- Click on the Wizard button shown
- Now, enter your NordVPN username and password
- After that, a message box appears asking that do you want to connect to NordVPN automatically; click the Yes button
- After that, select the Country you want to set the VPN location
- That’s all you are now connected with NordVPN and safe on Kodi
Install NordVPN on Kodi (Raspberry Pi)
- First, download the OpenVPN for your Raspberry Pi
- Transfer the recently downloaded zip file
- Now, go to the Settings icon and choose System Settings
- Now, click on Addons and select install from the zip file option
- Select the downloaded zip file and install it
- Wait until the OpenVPN add-on gets enabled
- After installing it, you will need to create a .txt file where you have to enter your NordVPN username and password (Enter username in the first line and password in the second line)
- Save the text file as nordvpnunpw.txt (you can give any name, but the file extension should be .txt)
- After that, go to the https://nordvpn.com/servers/tools/ link and download the .ovpn configuration file from the server
- Open the .txt file and change the parameter auth-user-pass value with the nordvpnunpw.txt file location
- Transfer both files to your Raspberry Pi device
- Now, open the OpenVPN addon and connect by selecting the .ovpn configuration file
Steps to Disconnect/Logout NordVPN on Kodi
- First, Go to Programs and open the VPN manager screen
- From the list of menus, choose the ‘Change or disconnect VPN connection‘ option
- After that, click on the Disconnect option to end your NordVPN session
Benefits of Using NordVPN on Kodi
- By-pass geo-restrictions: There are no geo-restrictions for using NordVPN in a specific country. So you can use it anywhere in the Country.
- Strong Encryption: NordVPN encrypts your traffic using 256-bit AES encryption which is unbreakable and the best in the industry.
- Protects From Hackers: NordVPN makes your activities private and encrypts the data. Hence, no one, even hackers, cannot intercept your private data.
Is it Safe to Use NordVPN with Kodi?
NordVPN is safe because it creates an encrypted tunnel for data flow. Also, 100% hides the identity and browsing activities from third-party.
Finally, we have discussed how to install NordVPN on Kodi (Firestick, Windows, Raspberry Pi). Also, we discussed the benefits of using NordVPN on Kodi. Try installing on your own and comment below for any NordVPN error while installing on Kodi.