On Kodi “No stream available” error occurs sometimes. Overall it is not an error, but Kodi shows the message when it does not find any stream. We must try the following solutions to fix no stream error on Kodi.
Attention! Before You Move Ahead.
I want to warn you that whatever you stream online is visible to the Government, ISPs, and Third Parties. Personally, I do not like someone snooping on my streaming activities.
Hence, I suggest using the most secure VPN, i.e. IPVanish VPN which has military-grade encryption. Also, IPVanish enables buffering-free streaming, hides your IP address and location, and bypasses geo-restrictions and bandwidth throttling.
Note:- Streaming copyrighted content without a license is illegal and may land you in legal trouble. VPNHacks.com does not encourage piracy in any way.
Clear Kodi Addon’s Cache
When you find no stream error in your device, the first step is to clear all cache of Kodi. Many apps improve the cache system performance via loading pages and accessing websites. Following are the steps to clear the cache on different platforms.
- First, go to the Run by pressing the ‘Win+R’ button
- Enter ‘%temp%’ and click on the OK button
- At last, delete all the files shown inside the folder
- Launch the Kodi app on your Android device
- Navigate to the Storage page and click on the Clear Cache option
- After that, Kodi’s cache will clear automatically
- Navigate to the Settings option and right-click on the App option
- Go to the Kodi app and select the Clear Cache option
Update Kodi Addon
Try updating the Kodi addons if the previous way cannot fix the ‘No stream available error.
- Go to Settings and click on Addons
- Select the Addon from the list and choose the Version tab inside it
- Select the latest version of the addon and install it on your device
After done with it, go to the previous page and turn on the Auto-update mode so your app will keep taking updates automatically.
Check Internet Speed
Another reason for Kodi’s “No Stream Available” error is low internet speed. But, again, you can try the https://www.speedtest.net/ website to check your internet connection speed.
You should check the downloading and uploading speed. In addition, ping time should be around 1-2 milliseconds. If the internet speed is low, then restart the modem. Even if it does not work, contact your ISP.
Bonus Tip:- Always use IPVanish VPN for HD streaming to avoid low internet speed and enjoy buffering-free streaming.
Reinstall Kodi App Addons
If all the above steps don’t work for you, the last way is to delete the Kodi addons and reinstall them. You must delete addons’ data, files, folders, and extensions. The shortest way to delete the Kodi addon is the following:-
- Launch the Kodi and go to the Addons tab
- Select the Addon that you want to delete
- Right-click on the Add-on and click on Information
- Then, in the bottom-right corner, click on the Uninstall button
Related Kodi Problems
- Kodi Not Working Reasons
- Kodi Unable to Connect Problem
- Failed to Install a Dependency
- Could not connect to repository Error
Above mentioned solutions should solve the Kodi no stream available error. In addition, if you have any other solutions, please let us know through the comment section below.
Before you start streaming on Firestick Apps/Websites, I would like to warn you once again that we do not know from where these Apps, Websites, Kodi Repositories, Wizards, Builds, and Addons fetch the streams.
The content you stream on Firestick Apps may be copyrighted and may land you in legal trouble even if you stream them unintentionally. Most of all, ISPs, Government, and authorized companies may monitor your online activities like streaming copyrighted movies, videos, TV shows, live shows, animes, etc.
To stay protected, and to get an exceptional streaming experience, I suggest you use IPVanish which is the fastest, most secure, and military-grade encryption VPN for Firestick. In addition, IPVanish hides your original IP address, encrypts your internet connection, and bypasses bandwidth throttling and geo-restrictions.
I have been personally using IPVanish for a couple of years and what I can say is that IPVanish is the best VPN for Firestick Apps in all aspects for all devices because the VPN unlocks geo-restricted streams and enhances my streaming experience.
Disclaimer: VPNHacks.com does not support or encourage piracy and copyright infringements in any form. You should abide by the rules and regulations in your country. We just want to protect you because sometimes you may end up streaming copyrighted content unintentionally.
Taking an IPVanish VPN Subscription is really simple.
1. First, subscribe to IPVanish by clicking here.
Most of all IPVanish comes with a 30-day money-back guarantee. You can get a full refund if you are not satisfied (I do not think you will be) with IPVanish and they do not ask for any reason.
2. Once you subscribe to IPVanish, download the IPVanish app and open it. Enter your e-mail and password and click on the “Log In” button.
3. Once you are signed in, select the VPN Server location that you want to connect to and click on the connect option.
4. After that, you will see that your IP address has been changed. This way, you can protect your privacy and have an exceptional streaming experience.