Today, we will see how to install Xanax build on Kodi 19 Matrix. We all know that it is one of the most popular Kodi Builds. So, here is the step-by-step installation guide. It is essential to mention that we have a separate list of Kodi Matrix Builds in 2023.
Steps to Install XANAX Kodi Build
1. First of All, Go to “Settings”.
2. Click on the “File Manager” option.
3. Select the “Add Source” option and click “None”.
4. Enter the repository URL address: http://xanaxrepo.com/repo/ in the input box.
5. Enter the name; write anything like “XANAX”.
6. Navigate to the Home, then click on the option “Add-ons”.
I want to warn you that whatever you stream online is visible to the Government, ISPs, and Third Parties. Following are some of your details:-
IP Address: 220.127.116.11 Location: Virginia US ISP: AS14618 Amazon.com, Inc.
You must be aware that streaming copyrighted content without a license is illegal and may land you in legal trouble.
I urge you to comply with the rules and regulations in your country, but what if you land up streaming illegal content unintentionally?
Hence, I suggest using the most secure VPN, i.e., IPVanish which has military-grade encryption. In addition, IPVanish enables buffering-free streaming, hides your IP address, Location, and bypasses the geo-restrictions and bandwidth throttling.
7. There is an “add-on browser” option on the top left menu. Click on it.
8. After that, Choose the “Install from zip file” option.
9. A dialogue box will appear. Then click on “XANAX”.
10. After that, click on the “Xanax-repo.zip” option.
11. It takes a while to install the “XANAX” repository. So, please wait until the installation is complete. Once done, a message “XANAX Repository is installed” appears.
12. Then, click on the “Install from Repository” menu.
13. Choose the “XANAX” Repository.
14. Click on the icon “Program Add-ons”.
15. After that, choose “Xanax Wizard”.
16. Click on the “Install” option.
17. A message stating “Xanax Wizard Installed” appears on the top right corner of the page.
18. Click on “Continue”.
19. Then go to the “Build” menu.
20. Click on the “Xanax” option.
21. You have two options, i.e., “Fresh Install” and “Standard Install”. After that, you can select any option of your choice. After that, click on the “Continue” option.
22. Wait for some time and let the downloading and installation complete.
23. Click on the “Force Close Kodi” option.
24. After the completion of the installation, restart the Kodi. Here, you will see that the “XANAX” build installation is complete. Wait for some time while the menus build and add-ons are updated.
Before you start streaming on Kodi, I would like to warn you once again that we do not know the source of Kodi Repositories, Wizards, Builds, and Addons and from where they fetch the streams.
The content you stream on Kodi may be copyrighted and may land you in legal trouble because ISPs, Government, and authorized companies may monitor your online activities like streaming copyrighted movies, videos, TV shows, live shows, animes, etc.
To stay protected, and to get an exceptional streaming experience, I suggest you use IPVanish which is the fastest, most secure, and military-grade encryption VPN on the planet. In addition, IPVanish hides your original IP address, and encrypts your internet connection, bypasses bandwidth throttling and geo-restrictions.
I have been personally using IPVanish for a couple of years and what I can say is IPVanish is the best VPN in all aspects for all devices. I did not face any problems with any app or device.
Note: VPNHacks.com does not support or encourage piracy and copyright infringements in any form. You should abide by the rules and regulations in your country. We just want to protect you because sometimes you may land up streaming copyrighted content unintentionally.
IPVanish Hot Deal: Subscribe for as low as $3.33/Month
Taking an IPVanish VPN Subscription is really simple.
1. First, subscribe to IPVanish by clicking here.
Most of all IPVanish comes with a 30-day money-back guarantee. You can get a full refund if you are not satisfied (I do not think you will be) with IPVanish and they do not ask for any reason.
2. Once you subscribe IPVanish, download the IPVanish app and open it. Enter your e-mail and password and click on the “Log In” button.
3. Once you are signed in, select the VPN Server location that you want to connect to and click on the connect option.
4. After that, you will see that your IP address has been changed. That’s all. Have a safe streaming.