Today, we will see how to install Xanax build on Kodi 19.1 Matrix. We all know that it is one of the most popular Kodi builds. So, here is the step-by-step installation guide.
Steps to install XANAX Kodi Build
1. First of All, Go to the “Settings”.
2. Click on the “File Manager” option.
3. Select “Add Source” option and then click on “None”.
4. Thereafter, Enter the repository URL address http://xanaxrepo.com/repo/ in the input box.
5. Enter the name, you can write anything like “XANAX”.
6. Navigate to the Home, then click on the option “Add-ons”.
WARNING! A VPN IS REQUIRED
Free streaming of copyrighted Videos, Movies, Music or any other content online is an illegal activity. It is hard to determine the copyrighted content, and unknowingly, if you get caught streaming copyrighted content, you may face legal proceedings or penalties.
Undoubtedly, Government agencies continuously monitor streaming activities. They can reach you through your IP address and location.
Hence, I strongly advise you to use PrivateInternetAccess VPN. Because PrivateInternetAccess VPN hides your IP Address and you remain anonymous. Also, it bypasses Geo-Restrictions, Bandwidth Throttling, etc.
Moreover, it has unbreakable 256-bit military-grade encryption that encrypts your internet connection and makes your streaming activities private. So that you remain 100% invisible.
7. On the top left menu, there is an option named “add-on browser”. Simply click on it.
8. Thereafter, Choose “Install from zip file” option.
9. A dialogue box will appear. Then click on “XANAX”.
10. Thereafter, click on “Xanax-repo.zip” option.
11. It takes a while to install the “XANAX” repository. So, wait until it is done. Once it is done a message “XANAX Repository is installed” appears.
12. Thereafter, click on “Install from Repository” menu.
13. Choose “XANAX” Repository.
14. Click on the icon “Program Add-ons”.
15. Thereafter, choose “Xanax Wizard”.
16. Click on the “Install” option.
17. A message stating “Xanax Wizard Installed” appears on the top right corner of the page.
18. Simply click on “Continue”.
19. Then go the “Build” Menu.
20. Click on “Xanax” option.
21. Then you have two options to choose i.e. “Fresh Install” and “Standard Install”. You can choose any option of your choice. Thereafter, click on the “Continue” option.
22. Wait for some time and let the downloading and installation complete.
23. Thereafter, Click on “Force Close Kodi” option.
24. After the completion of the installation, just restart the Kodi. Here, you will see that the “XANAX” build is successfully installed. Wait for some time, while the menus are built and add-ons are updated.