Table of Contents
In this guide, I will walk you through the steps to install Laplaza Kodi Addon. Once you complete reading this article, definitely, you will know how to install the Laplaza addon without any difficulty. It is important to mention that Laplaza belongs to one of the best Kodi repositories i.e. cy4root.
The Laplaza Kodi addon is mainly known for streaming Movies and TV Shows. Additionally, it provides the option to stream the movie from a specific category. Most of all, like other popular Kodi addons, Laplaza is easy to integrate with Trakt and Real Debrid.
Additionally, the Laplaza addon is completely legal and safe to use. However, if you stream copyrighted content for free through this addon, then that activity is illegal.
WARNING! YOU NEED A VPN
Your following information is visible to everyone:-IP Address:- 126.96.36.199 Location:- Virginia US ISP:- AS14618 Amazon.com, Inc.
ISPs, Governments, and Application/Addon Developers can monitor and steal your online activity data. Hence, I suggest using the most secure and fastest VPN for Kodi, i.e., ExpressVPN, because ExpressVPN enables buffering-free streaming on Kodi, hides your IP address, Location, and Bypass geo-restrictions and bandwidth throttling.
Step#1. Permit Installation from Unknown Sources
1. Go to the Kodi application and open “Settings” by clicking on the “Gear” icon on the left
2. Enable “Unknown sources“
3. A warning popup appears, just ignore it
4. Go to the “File Manager”
5. Click on the “Add source” option
6. Hover over to the “<None>“
7. A popup appears asking to enter the paths or browse for the media locations
8. Enter the paths here as “https://cy4root2.github.io/zip/“
9. Thereafter, enter the name for the media source
10. I entered as “cy4root“
11. Click “OK” and go back
12. Now, click on “Add-ons“
Step#2. Install From the Zip File
13. Select the option “Install from zip file“
14. Double click on “cy4root“
15. Click on “repository.cy4root-master.zip“
16. A message appears stating that “cy4root Repository Add-on installed”, on my screen, it is showing as updated because I had already installed the Laplaza addon.
Step#3. Install From the Repository
17. Now, click on “Install from repository“
18. Choose “cy4root Repository“
19. Click on the “Video add-ons” option
20. Thereafter, choose “Laplaza“
21. On the bottom-right side, click on the “Install” button
22. A popup appears to inform about the installation of additional addons, just click “OK“
23. After some time, a message appears as “Lipton Module V2 Add-on installed“
24. Another message appears as “Laplaza Add-on installed”
25. Now, “Laplaza” appears on the screen
Step#4. Stream the Movies
26. Navigation to Kodi home screen and click on “Add-ons“
27. On the right side, we find the Laplaza addon’s icon, click on the icon
28. There are various categories available, I click on “Movies“
29. From the available category choose any category of your choice, I select “Most Popular“. You will find the list of movies there.
30. Happy Streaming
- Best Kodi Builds
- How to install Magic Dragon Kodi Addon
- Best Kodi Addons
- How to install Tempest Kodi Addon
- How to install No Limits Magic Build
- Kodi Alternatives
- Kodi Sports Addons
- Torrent Sites in 2022
Never Miss an Update. Get Free Tricks & Tips.