Zilt Kodi build is among the best Kodi 19 Matrix builds and belongs to SG Wizard Repository. The build works perfectly fine with Kodi 19 and 18 on FireStick, Android TV Box, FireTV, etc.
The Zilt build has a huge collection of Movies, TV Shows, Live Sports & TV, Music, and more. As per the report by Virustotal, the Zilt build is safe to use, and its repository has no malware reported yet.
Note: Currently, Zilt Kodi Build is not working.
Zilt Kodi Build Installation Steps
If you want to learn how to install Zilt Kodi build within two minutes, follow these steps:-
- Open the Kodi application and go to “Settings”
- Open the “File Manager”
- Click on “Add Source”
- Choose “<None>” option; thereafter, click on “OK”
- Inside the text box, enter the path as http://ezzer-mac.com/sg/wiz
- Enter any name that you want, “zilt”, then press “OK”
- On Kodi’s home screen, go to the “Addons”
- Click on the Package Installer
- Thereafter, click on “Install from zip file”
- From the window, choose “zilt”
- A zip file name appears as “plugin.program.sgmatrix.zip”, select and click “OK”
- After some time, you will get a message “Zilt repository installed”
- Go to the Kodi home screen
- Click on “Program Addons”
- Click on “SG Wizard 19”
- Thereafter, click on “(SG Wizard) Builds”
- From the list, choose “Zilt Matrix Kodi Build”
- Then click on “(SG Wizard) Install”
- A popup appears to confirm “Download & Install”, click “Yes, Install”
- It will start downloading the build
- Thereafter, click on “Fresh Install”
- After the successful installation of the Zilt Kodi build, just force close the Kodi.
- Restart the Kodi
- Open the Zilt build and enjoy streaming
That’s all; You have installed the Zilt build successfully.
Zilt Kodi build is a collection of popular Kodi addons.
After scanning the Zilt repository, we did not find any malware inside it.
- No Limits Magic Build
- Best Kodi Addons
- Kodi 19 Matrix Builds
- Diggz Xenon Kodi Build
- How to Install Matrix Kodi Build
- Magic Dragon Kodi Addon
- How to Install Titanium Kodi Build
Before you start streaming on Firestick Apps/Websites, I would like to warn you once again that we do not know from where these Apps, Websites, Kodi Repositories, Wizards, Builds, and Addons fetch the streams.
The content you stream on Firestick Apps may be copyrighted and may land you in legal trouble even if you stream them unintentionally. Most of all, ISPs, Government, and authorized companies may monitor your online activities like streaming copyrighted movies, videos, TV shows, live shows, animes, etc.
To stay protected, and to get an exceptional streaming experience, I suggest you use IPVanish which is the fastest, most secure, and military-grade encryption VPN for Firestick. In addition, IPVanish hides your original IP address, encrypts your internet connection, and bypasses bandwidth throttling and geo-restrictions.
I have been personally using IPVanish for a couple of years and what I can say is that IPVanish is the best VPN for Firestick Apps in all aspects for all devices because the VPN unlocks geo-restricted streams and enhances my streaming experience.
Disclaimer: VPNHacks.com does not support or encourage piracy and copyright infringements in any form. You should abide by the rules and regulations in your country. We just want to protect you because sometimes you may end up streaming copyrighted content unintentionally.
Taking an IPVanish VPN Subscription is really simple.
1. First, subscribe to IPVanish by clicking here.
Most of all IPVanish comes with a 30-day money-back guarantee. You can get a full refund if you are not satisfied (I do not think you will be) with IPVanish and they do not ask for any reason.
2. Once you subscribe to IPVanish, download the IPVanish app and open it. Enter your e-mail and password and click on the “Log In” button.
3. Once you are signed in, select the VPN Server location that you want to connect to and click on the connect option.
4. After that, you will see that your IP address has been changed. This way, you can protect your privacy and have an exceptional streaming experience.