In this tutorial, we will guide you on how to install matrix Kodi build on Kodi 19. The matrix build among the Kodi builds that support Kodi 19. Hence, it becomes imperative to learn to install the build.
When it comes to creating the ultimate home theatre device, all the hardware in the world won’t be enough if you don’t have any great applications to go with it.
Kodi is the app to use if you want to watch movies and TV shows, listen to music, and keep up with all of your favorite sports.
WARNING! A VPN IS REQUIRED
Free streaming of copyrighted Videos, Movies, Music or any other content online is an illegal activity. It is hard to determine the copyrighted content, and unknowingly, if you get caught streaming copyrighted content, you may face legal proceedings or penalties.
Undoubtedly, Government agencies continuously monitor streaming activities. They can reach you through your IP address and location.
Hence, I strongly advise you to use PrivateInternetAccess VPN. Because PrivateInternetAccess VPN hides your IP Address and you remain anonymous. Also, it bypasses Geo-Restrictions, Bandwidth Throttling, etc.
Moreover, it has unbreakable 256-bit military-grade encryption that encrypts your internet connection and makes your streaming activities private. So that you remain 100% invisible.
Kodi Builds assist in the setup of Kodi by transforming it into an all-in-one streaming hub.
Before going to the installation process you must know about Kodi and Kodi builds. Here we have a complete guide on Kodi, matrix Kodi builds and its installation process on various devices.
Stay with us till the end of the article, definitely, it will clear all your doubts about the matrix Kodi build and its installation.
Table of Contents
What is Kodi?
Kodi is a free, open-source media player that has been around for nearly two decades and was developed with home entertainment in mind. Microsoft created the Xbox Media Center software for the original Xbox (XBMC). After Microsoft abandoned the Xbox platform, the program began to grow and expanded well beyond the Xbox platform. The non-Microsoft team behind what is now known as Kodi has built its fan and developer culture.
Kodi is run by the non-profit XBMC Foundation, unlike other streaming software companies such as Android TV or Plex. Thousands of coders and engineers all over the world are constantly updating and improving the app. Installing add-ons or builds to customize Kodi is now possible, and they’re all free.
Key features of Kodi
Any device, smartphone, or tablet can be converted into a digital set-top box or streamer with Kodi, enabling users to stream files from the internet, a home network, or local storage. Unlike Apple TV, Chromecast 3rd Generation, and Amazon Fire TV Stick 4K, Kodi isn’t limited by licensing or a curated app store. You can download a variety of community-made applications or add-ons and watch whatever you want with the software.
The user interface (UI) of Kodi allows scrolling through your content a breeze. The app has a “10-foot UI,” which means you can read from a theoretical distance of up to 10 feet away, according to its creators. Users can quickly and easily access videos, images, and podcasts thanks to a variety of built-in codes. Kodi provides a similar experience on smaller screens, but it may become addicted to a larger TV for big-screen viewing.
What is Matrix Kodi Build?
A Kodi Build is a simple way to get all set up in Kodi. With a single click, the build will install everything you need to run Kodi. This contains, among other items, add-ons, settings, skins, and an electronic software guide.
After you’ve installed Kodi on your computer, you’ll probably want to customize it to your liking. That is, you will be able to find add-ons, skins, and settings that are appropriate for your needs.
Builds, on the other hand, provides a one-click option for downloading all of these add-ons and skins, which come with a lot of content.
By using Kodi Builds, you can save a lot of time rather than looking for and choosing unique add-ons. Using a build, in my experience, is the quickest and most efficient way to download and stream material.
The Matrix Kodi Build is a new build in the Ghetto Astronaut repo, which also contains several other high-quality builds. Matrix build has categories like Movies, TV Shows, Favs, Addons, Systems, etc.
The Matrix Kodi Construct is currently one of the few that works with Kodi 19.
This build is available in the Ghetto Astronaut folder, which also includes some other high-quality Kodi 18 builds, such as Beats. It streams using The Oath and other video addons and brings in excellent connections with no buffering.
This means you’ll be able to use your Real-Debrid account to enjoy a great streaming experience.
How to Install Matrix Kodi Build
Follow the steps below to install the matrix Kodi build.
- Launch Kodi on your device
- Then click on the settings icon
- From the list of options, select the System option
- Now from the left menu options, click on the Add-ons and turn on the Unknown sources option if it’s off
- A warning message appears on the screen. Click the yes button on the message
- Now go back to the system page and select the File manager option
- On the next screen click on “Add source”
- Then click “None”
- Now you have to enter the link mentioned here – http://famdamnlyman.one/Matrix/Repo
- After entering this link click on the Ok button
Please note that VPNHacks does not affiliate or promote any app, also has no connection with any developer, and does not own or operate any streaming platform, application, software, or addon.
- Insert a name for this media outlet in the box under the source you just typed in
- Click OK after typing “Repo” or some other name you’d like to use to label this source
- Return to the System Screen by pressing the back button on your remote or keyboard
- Click on Add-ons
- Pick Install from Zip File from the drop-down menu
- When the following Warning message appears, choose Yes
- Select Repo
Download Zip File
- Click the following link to download the zip file: repository.ghettomatrix-1.1.1.zip
- Wait for the message “Ghetto Astronaut Matrix Repository Add-on” to appear
- Install from the repository by clicking the Install button
- To find the matrix Kodi build, click Install from the repository
- Select Ghetto Astronaut Matrix Repo
- Choose Program Add-ons
- Then select Ghetto Astronaut Wizard
- Click on Install
- Select OK
- Await for the Ghetto Astronaut Wizard message “Add-on installed” to appear
- Continue by pressing the Enter key
- Select Ignore
- Return to the Kodi home screen and select Ghetto Astronaut Wizard from the add-ons menu
- Choose Builds from the drop-down menu
- Then select Matrix
- Now click on Yes, Install
- Allow time for the build to install
- Select “New Install“
- Then choose OK
Cheers! Your Kodi 19 Matrix build is ready to use, you can use the build on your device now.