This tutorial will guide you on installing the matrix Kodi Build on Kodi 19. The matrix Build among the Kodi builds that support Kodi 19. Hence, it becomes imperative to learn to install the Build.
When it comes to creating the ultimate home theatre device, all the hardware in the world won’t be enough if you don’t have any great applications to go with it.
Kodi is the app to use if you want to watch movies and TV shows, listen to music, and keep up with your favorite sports.
I want to warn you that whatever you stream online is visible to the Government, ISPs, and Third Parties. Following are some of your details:-
IP Address: 184.108.40.206 Location: Virginia US ISP: AS14618 Amazon.com, Inc.
You must be aware that streaming copyrighted content without a license is illegal and may land you in legal trouble.
I urge you to comply with the rules and regulations in your country, but what if you land up streaming illegal content unintentionally?
Hence, I suggest using the most secure VPN, i.e., IPVanish which has military-grade encryption. In addition, IPVanish enables buffering-free streaming, hides your IP address, Location, and bypasses the geo-restrictions and bandwidth throttling.
Kodi Builds assists in the setup of Kodi by transforming it into an all-in-one streaming hub.
Before going through the installation process, you must know about Kodi and Kodi builds. Here, we have a complete guide on Kodi, matrix Kodi builds, and its installation process on various devices.
Stay with us till the end of the article; definitely, it will clear all your doubts about the matrix Kodi build and its installation.
What is Kodi?
Kodi is a free, open-source media player that has been around for nearly two decades. Microsoft created the Xbox Media Center software for the original Xbox (XBMC).
After Microsoft abandoned the Xbox platform, the program began to grow and expanded well beyond the Xbox platform. In addition, the non-Microsoft team behind what is now known as Kodi has built its fan.
Kodi is run by the non-profit XBMC Foundation, unlike other streaming software companies such as Android TV or Plex. Thousands of coders and engineers worldwide are constantly updating and improving the app. Installing add-ons or builds to customize Kodi is now possible, and they’re all free.
Key Features of Kodi
Any device, smartphone, or tablet can be converted into a digital set-top box or streamer with Kodi, enabling users to stream files from the internet, a home network, or local storage.
Unlike Apple TV, Chromecast 3rd Generation, and Amazon Fire TV Stick 4K, Kodi isn’t limited by licensing or a curated app store. Instead, you can download various community-made applications or add-ons and watch whatever you want with the software.
Kodi’s user interface (UI) allows scrolling through your content a breeze. According to its creators, the app has a “10-foot UI,” meaning you can read from a theoretical distance of up to 10 feet away. In addition, users can quickly and easily access videos, images, and podcasts, thanks to various built-in codes.
What is Matrix Kodi Build?
A Kodi Build is a bundle of Kodi add-ons. With a single click, the Build installs everything you need to run Kodi, including add-ons, settings, skins, and an electronic software guide.
After installing Kodi on your computer, you’ll probably want to customize it to your liking. That is, you will be able to find add-ons, skins, and settings that are appropriate for your needs.
On the other hand, Builds provides a one-click option for downloading all of these add-ons and skins, which come with a lot of content.
Using Kodi Builds saves time rather than looking for and choosing unique add-ons. Using a build, in my experience, is the quickest and most efficient way to download and stream material.
The Matrix Kodi Build is a new build in the Ghetto Astronaut repo and contains several other high-quality Builds. Matrix build has categories like Movies, TV Shows, Favs, Addons, Systems, etc.
The Matrix Kodi build is among the few Builds that work with Kodi 19.
This Build is available in the Ghetto Astronaut folder, including some other high-quality Kodi 18 builds, such as Beats. It streams using TheOath and other video add-ons and brings in excellent connections with no buffering.
You can use your Real-Debrid account to enjoy a great streaming experience.
Ghetto Astronaut Matrix Kodi Build Installation Screenshots
We have included the installation screenshots; you can see and install the Build. Also, after installation screenshots, we have included installation steps.
How to Install Matrix Kodi Build
Follow the steps below to install the matrix Kodi build.
- Launch Kodi on your device
- Then click on the settings icon
- From the list of options, select the System option
- Now from the left menu options, click on the Add-ons and turn on the Unknown sources option if it’s off
- A warning message appears on the screen. Click the yes button on the message
- Now go back to the system page and select the File manager option
- On the next screen, click on “Add source.”
- Then click “None.”
- Now you have to enter the link mentioned here – http://famdamnlyman.one/Matrix/Repo.
- After entering this link, click on the Ok button.
Please note that VPNHacks does not affiliate or promote any app, also has no connection with any developer, and does not own or operate any streaming platform, application, software, or addon.
- Insert a name for this media outlet in the box under the source you just typed in
- Click OK after typing “Repo” or another name you’d like to use to label this source.
- Return to the System Screen by pressing the back button on your remote or keyboard
- Click on Add-ons
- Pick Install from Zip File from the drop-down menu
- When the following Warning message appears, choose Yes
- Select Repo
Download Zip File
- Click the following link to download the zip file: repository.ghettomatrix-1.1.1.zip
- Wait for the message “Ghetto Astronaut Matrix Repository Add-on” to appear
- Install from the repository by clicking the Install button
- To find the matrix Kodi build, click Install from the repository
- Select Ghetto Astronaut Matrix Repo
- Choose Program Add-ons
- Then select Ghetto Astronaut Wizard
- Click on Install
- Select OK
- Await for the Ghetto Astronaut Wizard message “Add-on installed” to appear
- Continue by pressing the Enter key
- Select Ignore
- Return to the Kodi home screen and select Ghetto Astronaut Wizard from the add-ons menu
- Choose Builds from the drop-down menu
- Then select Matrix
- Now click on Yes, Install
- Allow time for the Build to install
- Select “New Install“
- Then choose OK
Cheers! Your Kodi 19 Matrix build is ready; you can use the Build on your device now.
- How to Fallout Kodi Build
- Kodi 19 Builds
- Best Kodi Add-ons
- How to install No Limits Magic Build
- How to install Diggz Xenon Build
- Best Kodi Builds
- How to install Blue Magic Build
Before you start streaming on Kodi, I would like to warn you once again that we do not know the source of Kodi Repositories, Wizards, Builds, and Addons and from where they fetch the streams.
The content you stream on Kodi may be copyrighted and may land you in legal trouble because ISPs, Government, and authorized companies may monitor your online activities like streaming copyrighted movies, videos, TV shows, live shows, animes, etc.
To stay protected, and to get an exceptional streaming experience, I suggest you use IPVanish which is the fastest, most secure, and military-grade encryption VPN on the planet. In addition, IPVanish hides your original IP address, and encrypts your internet connection, bypasses bandwidth throttling and geo-restrictions.
I have been personally using IPVanish for a couple of years and what I can say is IPVanish is the best VPN in all aspects for all devices. I did not face any problems with any app or device.
Note: VPNHacks.com does not support or encourage piracy and copyright infringements in any form. You should abide by the rules and regulations in your country. We just want to protect you because sometimes you may land up streaming copyrighted content unintentionally.
IPVanish Hot Deal: Subscribe for as low as $3.33/Month
Taking an IPVanish VPN Subscription is really simple.
1. First, subscribe to IPVanish by clicking here.
Most of all IPVanish comes with a 30-day money-back guarantee. You can get a full refund if you are not satisfied (I do not think you will be) with IPVanish and they do not ask for any reason.
2. Once you subscribe IPVanish, download the IPVanish app and open it. Enter your e-mail and password and click on the “Log In” button.
3. Once you are signed in, select the VPN Server location that you want to connect to and click on the connect option.
4. After that, you will see that your IP address has been changed. That’s all. Have a safe streaming.
3 thoughts on “How to Install Matrix Kodi Build in 2023”
Btilliant, been trying to install this for few months, this one acctualy has correct repo addy.. thankyou 😆😁
Thanks a lot Suzie…
Thanks for the help installing Matrix. I am thrilled that you put step-by-step instructions for newbies like me. Your instructions are awesome, and easy to follow. Thanks Suzie Kay