This is a detailed guide on how to install the Ghetto Astronaut Builds on Kodi 20 Nexus. Ghetto Astronaut Wizard has many popular and feature-rich Builds.
You can stream videos, TV shows, and movies on any Ghetto Astronaut Builds. Here, we will install Konfusion Kodi Build from the Ghetto Astronaut wizard.
Open Kodi on your device and click Settings.
Select the “System” option.
Next, go to the “Add–ons” option and enable “Unknown Sources” if it isn’t.
A popup will appear. Click Yes.
Go back to the home screen, press the “Settings” icon again, and go to File Manager.
Double-click on the Add Source button.
Click on the None option.
Enter the URL – “http://famdamnlyman.one/Matrix/Repo”
Give the source a name (e.g., “Ghetto Astronaut“) and click OK.
After that, go to the home and click on the Add-ons option in the left sidebar.
Click on the Package Installer icon (box icon) in the top left corner.
Select the Install from Zip File option.
Find and select the Ghetto Astronaut source that you added earlier.
Click on the repository file to install it.
Once the repository gets installed, go back to the Add–ons menu and select the Install from Repository option.
Find and select the Ghetto Astronaut Matrix repo from the list.
Click on Program Add–ons. Then, click on the Ghetto Astronaut Wizard.
In the next window that appears, click Dismiss.
Now, go back to home and hover your mouse over the Add–ons tab. Now, click the Ghetto Astronaut Wizard from the right.
Now, choose any build from the Available builds. We will install the Konfusion Build.
Now, press Yes, Install on the confirmation prompt.
Press Fresh Install. After that, force close the app to complete the installation of Konfusion Build.
Common Problems With Ghetto Astronaut Builds?
You may encounter common errors and problems while streaming on the Ghetto Astronaut Builds.
- Buffering: Buffering is a common problem when streaming content on Kodi. This can happen due to a slow internet connection, many users streaming on the same server or a problem with the add-on. To fix this problem, you can try clearing the cache, disabling hardware acceleration, or disabling the add-on.
- Failed to install a dependency: This error message occurs when an add-on is missing a dependency required to run. To fix this problem, you must install the missing dependency manually.
- No streams available: This error message occurs when an add-on cannot find any streams for the content you are trying to watch. This can happen due to a problem with the add-on, or the content may be blocked in your location. To fix this problem, you can try disabling the add-on or using a VPN to change your location.
- “Failed to install a repository”: This error message occurs when an error occurs during the installation of a repository, preventing the add-ons from getting installed. To fix this issue, try reinstalling the repository, or removing it and adding it again.
Is the Ghetto Astronaut Kodi Build Stable?
The Ghetto Astronaut Build is developed and maintained by an anonymous group of coders. Regarding stability, the Ghetto Astronaut Build is considered one of the most reliable builds available because it has a large user base, and only a few problems are reported.
How Can I Customize the Ghetto Astronaut Kodi Build?
The Ghetto Astronaut build offers a wide range of features and settings that can be changed and customized to fit the user’s individual needs.
The first thing that you can do to customize the Ghetto Astronaut build is to change the skin. The Ghetto Astronaut build comes with some default skins, but users can also upload their own from the Internet. This can range from simple skin to more intricate and detailed skins.
The Ghetto Astronaut also comes with various add-ons that you can add to the build. These add-ons can range from streaming video sources to games and apps.
Another way to customize the Ghetto Astronaut build is to add custom backgrounds, logos, and other visuals. Moreover, you can also customize the Ghetto Astronaut build by changing the language and adding shortcuts to make navigating the build easier.
Lastly, users can also add themes and skins to customize the look of the Ghetto Astronaut build. Many free and paid themes and skins are available for the Ghetto Astronaut Build, which can be used to make the Ghetto Astronaut build look like it belongs to the user.
Is the Ghetto Astronaut Kodi Build Legal?
While the Ghetto Astronaut Kodi Build is perfectly legal, the content you can access through the package might not be. Piracy is against the law in many countries, and users should always check the legality of any content they choose to use.
Despite this, however, many users find that they can find plenty of legal, free content using the Ghetto Astronaut Kodi Build.
The Ghetto Astronaut Builds are popular and feature-rich builds that offer a wide range of features and customization options for Kodi users. By following the steps outlined in this guide, you can easily install the Ghetto Astronaut builds on your Kodi device and start streaming all your favorite content.
Before you start streaming on Kodi, I would like to warn you once again that we do not know the source of Kodi Repositories, Wizards, Builds, and Addons and from where they fetch the streams.
The content you stream on Kodi may be copyrighted and may land you in legal trouble because ISPs, Government, and authorized companies may monitor your online activities like streaming copyrighted movies, videos, TV shows, live shows, animes, etc.
To stay protected, and to get an exceptional streaming experience, I suggest you use ExpressVPN which is the fastest, most secure, and military-grade encryption VPN on the planet. In addition, ExpressVPN hides your original IP address, and encrypts your internet connection, bypasses bandwidth throttling and geo-restrictions.
I have been personally using ExpressVPN for a couple of years and what I can say is ExpressVPN is the best VPN in all aspects for all devices. I did not face any problems with any app or device.
Note: VPNHacks.com does not support or encourage piracy and copyright infringements in any form. You should abide by the rules and regulations in your country. We just want to protect you because sometimes you may land up streaming copyrighted content unintentionally.
ExpressVPN Hot Deal: Get 12 Months Subscription + 3 Months Extra Free
Taking an ExpressVPN is really simple.
1. First, subscribe to ExpressVPN by clicking here.
Most of all ExpressVPN comes with a 30-day money-back guarantee. You can get a full refund if you are not satisfied (I do not think you will be) with ExpressVPN and they do not ask for any reason.
2. Once you subscribe the ExpressVPN, download the ExpressVPN app and open it. Enter your activation code or you may use the Email Sign-in link.
3. Once you are signed in, select the VPN Server location that you want to connect to and click on the Power icon button.
4. After that, you will see that your IP address has been changed. That’s all. Have a safe streaming.